Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
V
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
V
My haul...
Yes I bought a 5HP Firestone boat motor... I love the vintage look and simple graphics.

loot3.jpg loot4.jpg loot5.jpg loot6.jpg
Last edited by vintagecar; Mon Sep 19 2011 07:55 PM.
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
V
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
V
first pump, that I actually plan on keeping! I know it is a bennett, but what version? I'm gonna need gaskets and some other various bits soon.

loot9.jpg
Last edited by vintagecar; Mon Sep 19 2011 08:00 PM.
M
Mac Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
I believe your pump is a Bennett 966.

Mac

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Wow Matt ABSOLUTELY AMAZING HAUL ,3 of them boogers now huh ,you & Rick B. have to have em all by now ,very cool .....very cool!

CHRIS
BUYING ANYTHING EARLY HUMBLE OIL CO.
BUY SELL TRADE ORIGINAL GAS PUMP PARTS
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Old Gas member "KOOLMOTOR" had these 2 Wayne 40's posted last week and was advertising that he had dropped the price! When I checked it out, the price was very reasonable and he was located a short 80 miles away! Well, I already had a Wayne 40 but the temptation was too much! I sent off an email and ended up making the deal!
I met with George last week to pick the pumps up and discovered we had a "BIG" problem! The pumps were located in an upstairs bedroom on the second story of his early 1900's house! Now, George has this old house fixed up beautifully but if you know anything about old houses, then you'll know that the staircases are very narrow and extremely steep!
How in the heck were 2 Old Gassers going to get those pumps to the lower level??? ( They had been assembled up there) We hopped in Georges truck and began to drive around his home town looking for help. Our first stop was the high school football field but practice was still in session and would probably continue for some time. Next stop was a body shop where they were working on Georges daughters car and there were usually a couple of workers around. BINGO! Two strong guys came right over and hand carried those big suckers down the stairs for us!
We carefully wrapped them up in blankets and laid them down in my truck and I was headed for home with the two pumps but a lot lighter in the cashola department!
These 2 pumps were very carefully restored and the worksmanship is terriffic! As good as any paint job that I've ever seen! George also had some of the parts chrome plated and its a great touch to a very quality job!
I'm elated to be able to own these 2 pumps and I have plans for a Cities Service pump display with clover globes on top! I'll do more pictures when I get that accomplished. THANKS GEORGE!!

40's wrapped & resized.jpg Georges 40's resized.jpg

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A Wayne sign i picked up off old~gas! Sweet score Kevin!

_1.jpg

CHRIS
BUYING ANYTHING EARLY HUMBLE OIL CO.
BUY SELL TRADE ORIGINAL GAS PUMP PARTS
V
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
V
Thanks diesel. Doesnt happen often enough for me, but once a year is about all I can afford on something like this.

Last edited by vintagecar; Tue Sep 20 2011 03:48 PM.
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
Here are some of my BOTW (sorry about the bad pictures, a small college dorm room isn't the best picture taking studio or storage facility)

1957 Texaco Fire Chief Price Sign with 46 number signs
2 Nozzles (One Buckeye and the other Smooth-Flo)
3 Metal Quart Oil Cans (Dependable Penn, Economy, and Pennzoil)
(NOT PICTURED NOS TEXACO OIL CAN RACK, 6 FT Maytag Wringer Washing Machine Sign)

Brandon Ferguson

dr.jpg m1.jpg

Brandon Ferguson
Central City, KY
Farm Related Advertising
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
A couple of Texaco and Havoline items I acquired.

$(KGrHqMOKiME5d-BywOtBOYEbmrwvg~~60_3.jpg $(KGrHqYOKjYE43-6s9ftBOY!BSW(b!~~60_3.jpg

Alex
Looking for Texaco and Power Gasoline items
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved