Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
WHOLY SCHNYKIES!!....YOUR DAD IS QUITE INFLICTED INTO THE HOBBY ALREADY. LOL! THANKS FOR SHARING PICTURES...WE ALL LOVE PICTURES!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
"he wanted to know if anybody knows anything about this cabinet.like how old it maybe and what it might have been used for"

I have the same exact cabinet. Mine came from an old Standard station in Aurora, Indiana 20 plus years ago. My only regret is that I didn't take pictures and I didn't persue the concrete Standard letters on top of the station (I guess that is actually two regrets). Glad to see that someone else saved one as well.

Vinny

Cincinnati Oil & Gas - Tower, Tresler Comet, Caldwell & Taylor, White Dove, Cincinnati Oil Works, Moore, Ohio Pep, Good Luck
J
jason n Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted By: Tower-Oil
"he wanted to know if anybody knows anything about this cabinet.like how old it maybe and what it might have been used for"

I have the same exact cabinet. Mine came from an old Standard station in Aurora, Indiana 20 plus years ago. My only regret is that I didn't take pictures and I didn't persue the concrete Standard letters on top of the station (I guess that is actually two regrets). Glad to see that someone else saved one as well.

Vinny

thank you for the info.i will pass it along
jason

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved