Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#287158 Sat Nov 26 2011 01:39 PM
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Hello, does anyone here have a color photo of a tall Tokheim Model 39 painted with the green & cream Standard colors with decal? Please let me know. Thanks
Utahbob

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
Green and Cream sure sounds like a Chevron pump vs a "Standard". What about this pic, it's a mighty fine looking pump - care of those fine folks at Primarily Petroliana @Oldgas.com.... WAIT, that's where we are at!!! Hopefully this is what you were thinking of.

http://www.gaspumps.info/gallery/v/pumps/Electric/tokheimcomp/tokheim39_chevron_adglass.jpg.html

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
That's exactly what I was looking for. Is there anyone who is in contact with the guy who has that pump. I am hoping he would let me use with my story on the Standard Station in WJ Utah for photo credit? Chevroid?

C
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
C
Don't know who owns the pump or the forum, but would think some of the Moderators might chime in and point you in the right direction.

Online Cool
The photos in the Gas Pump Image Album on GasPumps.info are owned by members of Oldgas.com Shop Talk who granted copyright use of the images online to Primarily Petroliana. So, Primarily Petroliana can not grant permission to use the images in any other way. Understandably, members get quite upset when their images are used in other ways without permission, particularly when reproduction items are derived from the copyright images.

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved