Print Thread
#28734 Tue Jan 31 2006 07:39 PM
B
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
B
MEMBERS:

HERE'S A THOUGHT ???? THE WORD GREED ???

LET'S SEE HOW MANY POSTS WE CAN GET OFF OF THIS ONE ??? HUG YOUR WIFE, KIDS, PARENTS,. ETC... LET'S ALL BE REAL FREAKING HONEST AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE REALLY POST TO THIS ONE ??? BESIDE THE T.T. IN KANSAS

WHAT I'VE WITNESS OVER THE LAST TWO WEEKS, MAKES ME AGAIN SICK TO MY STOMACH. A BUNCH OF PLAYERS OR WANNABEEEEEEEEEEES???

GOD .. THERE'S A BUNCH OF YOU NEED TO GROW UP.

Edit to delete obvious abbreviation for an unacceptable word

[This message has been edited by Oldgas (edited 01-31-2006).]

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#28735 Tue Jan 31 2006 07:54 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
DO YOU MEAN "GREED" AS IN GIVING IT OR GETTING IT? THAT'S A TOUGH WORD TO GET INTO THE MIX HERE. I'M NOT GREEDY WHEN IT COMES TO SELLING MY ITEMS....IF I'VE HAD SOMETHING FOR A LONG TIME THAT I PAID LITTLE FOR, I USUALLY DOUBLE THE PRICE ON AVERAGE UNLESS IT'S SOMETHING UNUSUAL, NEAR MINT OR POSSIBLY RARE. IF I ASK A PRICE THAT I THINK IS FAIR AND THE FIRST GUY DOESN'T TAKE IT, SOMEONE ELSE EVENTUALLY WILL.

I HAVE EXPERIENCED SOME VERY GREEDY DEALERS IN THE PAST. I LOOK AND I WALK AWAY AND LAUGH MY "A" DOUBLE "Q" OFF ON THE RIDE HOME SAYING "WHAT'RE THESE PEOPLE THINKING?" IT'S LIKE THE MILLION DOLLAR PUMP SCAM. JUST TURN AND WALK AWAY FROM THE "GREED!" DON'T WANT ANY PART OF IT....BESIDES I'M A BARGAIN HUNTER!

DOC @ TAG.WEST

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
#28736 Tue Jan 31 2006 08:13 PM
K
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
K
hey black tee... not really sure where you are going here but... the best case scenario one could ask for is when buyer and seller walk away happy. if we are not happy with the price.. walk away.. and be sure.. we will be called names either way. just like in my teenage years... the guy gets the pat on the back.. the girl gets the reputation.. if you know what i mean. fair ?? doubt it... human nature ???... yup..

#28737 Tue Jan 31 2006 08:14 PM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Supply and demand.... Supply and demand......Supply and demand.......

There is too much of people taking what other people say on here too seriuosly. This is just a poster board, not a work place or battle zone. Seems like the people that are so offended by what somebody states, are really just looking for a fight anyway....... relax and get something else to do....... get a life, drink a beer, do some work, get a piece, make a sandwich, fly a kite, do the jumble, do something but wine and moan. relax.

#28738 Tue Jan 31 2006 08:21 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Yeah - what BBQ said...

Everyone needs to just calm down, relax, take it easy. Yeah, I know it's winter - stress is high, feelings are low. Just try to have a good time, everyone - we're here to have fun!

Wes

#28739 Tue Jan 31 2006 08:30 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I want more Associated stuff, even though I have a lot now. I admit it, I'm greedy, but I don't mind paying for it, over-priced by a little old lady or a dealer.

#28740 Tue Jan 31 2006 08:31 PM
F
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
F
Shut this down please....
This post looks to me like a sophomoric attempt to keep the T.T. fires aglow.
It's over.. It's been shut down. We've had our fun.. We've had our say..
Lets get over it and get back to what this site is all about...

------------------
Frank

Frank
#28741 Tue Jan 31 2006 08:49 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
This should be in non-petro. As should other threads that deal with opinions on peoples personalities. Or maybe nowhere on this great sight. Seems kinda like a virus got in here don't it? Alot of times when something bothers me in a person it's because I've got that trait in me to. Try praying to just shut up and be a better person.

#28742 Tue Jan 31 2006 09:36 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
OK everyone...lets try to stick with positive posts for a lil while. This site was intended for information and comrodery. While its true we all have passionate opinions and share in shop talk with other members, there has been a growing trend to share the negative opinions. I for one.. ,and I am sure, alot of other members would love to see less negative and more positive posts.

I am locking this topic for its negativity potential.

Valetines day is coming up...whatcha say we all think hearts and flowers...LOL

Thanks for your cooperation.

------------------
Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK and humble moderator

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved