Hi, Gang. Now that the holidays are over, it could be a good time to buy something for yourself! Any of these items would be perfect for your Buick trinket collection! Please post here on the thread, if you want to buy something I’ve listed. Also, please check my other lists here on the forum, showing other BUICK and GM memorabilia goodies I have for sale.

Please note that I’m not set-up for PayPal, but I do welcome your personal check for a money order. I don’t gouge on the shipping. For example, some of the lighter items would just be a couple of dollars. Also, if you buy multiple items, I’m always happy to combine shipping when possible, to save you a little money. Any questions…please feel free to ask.

1. Genuine GM Front License Plate Protector accessory. This heavy, clear plastic molded cover is designed to keep your Buick’s front license plate in new condition. It is the bubble style cover that allows the entire plate to be seen. This General Motors Accessory is still sealed in its factory package. Good to use on your collector car, or display it with your GM memorabilia. $25

2. Genuine GM Power Train Factory Pin. From the engine manufacturing plant in Flint, MI. Features the Buick, Oldsmobile and Cadillac logos and “POWERPLANT” underneath. Great for use on a cap, in a lapel, or as a tie tack. “As new” condition. $8

3. 1970’s-1980’s Buick Eagle tape measure and key ring. This is an “as new” Buick promotional item from back in the mid-1970’s thru the 1980’s. It is a working tape measure and car key ring featuring the Buick eagle logo. $11

4. GM Parts “The Feeling Is Genuine” self-adhesive note pad sheets. Uses the old GM Parts slogan from a number of years ago. This package contains approximately 200 of these self-adhesive parts list stickers. 3-3/4” wide by 3-1/2” high. Just $7, for all 200 sheets.

agmpDSC00001.jpg agmptpDSC00044.jpg Buick Eagle Tape Measure.jpg agws1DSC00017.jpg