Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#301930 - Thu Feb 02 2012 08:52 AM Re: My new pump(work in progress) [Re: Mike618b]
JohnChr Offline

Loc: Norway
Thanks! I looked up "how to use a router" on youtube and it seems like a tool "you cant be without" hehe..

Another question. Is the spreader bars necessary since you have rabbit joints and the blocks on the bottom and the top? You see am going to build a wayne 70 or 71 cabinet and dont want alot of visible mounting "things" on the inside or the outside of the cabinet.

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#302185 - Fri Feb 03 2012 09:51 AM Re: My new pump(work in progress) [Re: JohnChr]
Mike618b Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Grand Rapids Mi
You could get away without spreaders no problem. I use them because they hold everything together, which makes it way easier to assemble to the base and align everything later in the project, but again, no they are not necessary. If you are going to buy a router, be sure to do your research. Don't be tempted by the $40 special at Home Depot, as they are junk. I recommend the Bosch dual base. It's a great router for the money.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved