Print Thread
#307981 Mon Feb 27 2012 07:20 AM
N
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
N
Hi everyone,
The title says it all, I'd love to find out more about this miniature sized Bowser gas Pump. Sticker on back says Gasoline Alley, I haven't seen anything on the internet though. Extremely well built replica. Thanks in advance...

Mini Bowser Pump.jpg
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
A
A
Looks like it was built for pedal cars. I saw one on ebay but it was plastic (mobile gas). It wasnt as nice as yours.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
It's not a copy of a "BOWSER", but is a combination of Erie, M&S, G&B & has a Clock Face 12hr. Miniature version of the Fantasy TIME SENTRY pump that has been on ebay for years.

L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Do a little surfing and Gasoline alley will come up, sells reproduction petro items, tuned toward the car guys.

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
N
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
N
You're right Dick...they do look like a combination, I just picked the closest one I have to them! The face says "Bowser" so I went with that. I'll have to watch for the one on ebay, never noticed that.

artgarcia...these are just unbelievably well built! Someone went to a ton of trouble, that's why I can't believe I can't find anything online specifically about them. These have top & bottom castings, real brass trim, brass nozzle, glass globes, steel side panels etc.

Loyd, I did find one gasoline alley and looks like they reproduce larger pumps, but with all the business's in the country named "gasoline alley" I thought before emailing them I'd post here on oldgas, figured for sure someone may have seen these before as classy as they are...

Thanks guys....

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved