Next Thread
Print Thread
#332004 Sat Jun 09 2012 05:34 PM
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
I have not been in years but would like to check it out. Does anyone know if it is as good as it use to be. Looking for Corvette parts Thanks George

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Yes,even better.
Always wish I brought more money.They had to set a record with spectators,spent 6 hours there and came home with many things.
Got there @ 6:30AM yesterday and the line was as long as I've ever seen.
Weather is key.If it rains,it sucks,but if it's 93 degrees like yesterday,lookout.

Although this is a car parts swapmeet,each year there are more & more gas pumps showing up.
One guy had a trailer that was filled with em.I saw one guy leaving with a gravity cylinder & another with a clock face pump as I was paying adm.
This is a chevy show,but there are tons of Ford & Chrysler parts..many Buick-Pontiac & Olds too.
Tri 5 & Corvette parts were every where.
Camaro & Chevelle seem to be getting scarce & scarce there.
Rodney still only charges $5 admission,and I feel that is a main reason why this show is still as good as it was as 25 years ago.

G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
I ended up going got there about 8:00 and I also spent about 7 hours. The swapmeet was bigger than I ever seen in the past but did not find alot of mid year parts. Did get a good buy on a tri power air cleaner top.

I don't think I ever saw much petro in the past but you are right there was something on every row I went down. I saw everything from oil cans to pumps to 6 ft cities service sign.

I will be back again next year had a good time and saw some fine cars and trucks both stock and coustom.

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
I never have enough time to look @ the car show/corral.I go under every table & open every box.Some vendors really love me and call me a 4 letter word..
I mow the lawn east to west,then back again.
It looked like the car corral had some really good looking vehicles for sale this year.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved