Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#333054 Wed Jun 13 2012 07:36 AM
Oldgas Offline OP
OP Offline
Good Morning everyone,

Another nice day here with the morning in the high 50s and the afternoon in the low 80s. Finally got my #2 daughter's stuff moved from the basement and garage. No excuses now to stand in the way of cleaning up. Better get to it.

At the minor league baseball game Monday night, they played games with the kids between innings. Here is a pic of the finish of a hamster ball race with kids inside the giant inflatable balls. Another one was a race between 4 kids with a 3' eyeball on each of their heads that they obviously couldn't see out of very well. Lots of tripping and misdirection. Silly, but funny stuff.

Have a great day getting over the weekday hump!

gatewaygrizzliesrace.jpg
Hamster ball race

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator
Good morning!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

P
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
P
Afternoon all, hard time seeing and typing. Had something in my eye removed this morning and meds, shots, numbing. Oh boy!

Thanks, Phil
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Phil, that sounds like my eyes during allergy season....can't read or type too well unless I blink alot and proofread everything.

Well, the rains came good and heavy overnight and have lasted through most of today. Went into work for a few hours to work on a special order 6-hole birdhouse
that resembles the Greek Parthenon made completely from plywood....an interesting challenge for sure. Pizza for family dinner tonight at my crib! Can't wait as it's been weeks since I've had a slice or 2. smile

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
L
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
L
Afternoon all, rain is gone,got grass cut yesterday after lawnmower stoping and hard to get started about a half dozen times. Takes all the fun out of it,so 60 mile trip one way to the shop this morning, I feel its a safty switch either on seat or parking brake. Aren't they just the handiest things,and they are so complex now it would take a professor of wiring to by pass them.
Chill on the menu for rest of the day,maybe our favorite mexican eat out joint tonight.
HAGD-ALL.

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Afternoon all! I was out early and drove over to pick up my Tok34 sheet metal from the tank dip guy! Now the work starts! LOL
I better start thinking of colors and themes right now before the deadline comes up! Any ideas??
Have a great afternoon on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good night everybody,
Perfect weather today. Got Michelle's 4-Runner washed and now she wants to take it out. Having a clean rig sure looks nice.
Mike

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved