Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#342328 Wed Jul 18 2012 01:16 AM
Nicole Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Well the week has just been flying along. Got three painting projects along with Grasshopper I've been working on.

Weatherwise, 100 yesterday and 100 predicted today.

It's mornings like these that I contemplate surgery for a deviated septum, which exaberates my allergy problems overnight. Nose closes down, I wake up. The joys of getting older! frown

So as I say "good night Mitch!" smile I hope everyone has a great day this Wednesday!

And yes 'he who checks our spelling' LOL I did not preview nor get the dictionary out, so I'm sure something is spelled wrong, but I can blame it on sleepiness! grin

Nicole #342382 Wed Jul 18 2012 10:36 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good afternoon!

A hot one it is! I was up @ 5AM and on the road for a 13 mile bike ride, a shower then a trip to HD for some Azek. Grabbed the power washer and went to work. Quit @ NOON, stopped in for groceries and saw 102º on the car therm on the way home. Alot warmer than what they said it would be. Could possibly see some severe T-storms later that will bring much cooler temps tomorrow and friday with a high of 75º!

Stay cool Oldgassers!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
Online Cool
Good Afternoon,

We're back from vacation in Maine, visiting my brother and sister-in-law on Frye Island. Cooler weather up there than we've been having back home. Beautiful scenery, good company and a nice place added up to a great time.

Now back to catching up on stuff around here. I tried to check in on Oldgas.com regularly and found that it was going pretty smoothly. Thanks to all my moderators for taking care of business.

Have a great Hump Day out there in Oldgasland!

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved