Next Thread
Print Thread
#34984 Wed Jun 23 2004 04:04 AM
+
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
+
Anybody been to Jack Mendenhalls Museum in Buellton , california, they just did a artical on him in the new Goodguys Hot Rod Magazine, it looks like he got a lot of cool stuff.

Chris Holt
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#34985 Wed Jun 23 2004 06:06 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Jack started collecting STUFF when it was FREE. He had a DREAM, that one day he would have a museum of gasoline advertising. It took many years to get it arranged. The word AWSOME does not do justice to what he has done.

Jack would go on trips and gather signs, globes, pumps and stuff. The car & trailer would be so OVERLOADED, that he should have been ticketed for going TOO SLOW.

I've known Jack for 25+ yrs, and have been there countless times, and always see someting new or differantly.
Dick

#34986 Wed Jun 23 2004 05:26 PM
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Yeah, I've had the pleasure of visiting Jack & his museum (saw Dick Bennett the night before). It is one of the coolest places that I've ever been to! Plus, Jack is a true gentleman & a great host. If you ever get the chance to visit with Jack and see his museum, DO NOT hesitate to go. Time well spent!!!!!!!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved