Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#354977 Mon Sep 10 2012 07:33 PM
Veteran Member
OP Online Cool
Veteran Member
This little Gilbarco has been sitting on the back burner for a while now. It is time to get some parts and complete it. What am I missing here guys and does anyone have my missing parts? I also wouldn't mind finding a better porcelain face if anybody has one. Looks like I need some type of knob and escushion and linkage? Scuff plate and another escushion of some type on crank handle? Are any of these parts reproduced? I have seen the faces but don't want a painted tin one. Thanks in advance! Let me know what you have. 704-245-5170.

KJV Psalms 16:11

Thou wilt shew me the path of life:
in thy presence is fulness of joy;
at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Talk to Jack Sim... I got the air emblem and crank from him to restore mine years back. If he doesn't have it, he probably know where to get it.

http://www.petrolianacollectibles.com/index.htm

also check with Ron Scobie

http://www.gaspump.com/

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
As Mike said, go to my website: www.petrocollect.com first, then go to the Gilbarco section (right under the place where you click to go to ECO).

I belive your meter has the older mechanism (not the ECO) on the inside. Not many parts available for that mechanism, We do have the face and the lower trim part (just above the hook) available.

All those parts are shown on my website, but if you have any question call: 314-427-3943.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved