Next Thread
Print Thread
S
skinfxr Offline OP
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
S
I bought a collection of signs and other petroliana a few months back and have managed to research just about all the signs. I have had a hard time finding any info on a couple of signs. I have seen plenty of the metal delco signs with wood back but could find little info on the porcelain vertical sign. Some genius bent this one in half so what's it worth as is? I also can find little info on the value of the Anderson Prichard sign. It is 5 foot sign. Then this rocket shaped service sign which I assume is from Oldsmobile dealership. Anyone ever seen it?

olds ricket and green texaco 012.jpg olds ricket and green texaco 016.jpg olds ricket and green texaco 018.jpg olds ricket and green texaco 008.jpg
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
The Anderson Prichard sign was part of the Valero Energy Co from San Antonio Texas. That sign is shown for there regular grade gasoline from 1946-1953. As for value I would say $400-$550. The value on the United Motors stuff varies so with the condition I would say $300-$400. As for the service sign I dont know for sure on it.

Wanted Owens Motor Oil & Mobiloil Gargoyle.
Brad Ralston & my website is
www.petrobarn.com
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Anderson Prichard is early APCO.

There's no stopping the Cretins from hopping
You've got to keep it beating for the hopping Cretins

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings