Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Fred Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Hello,

It is a real blast to be able to read postings and see so many different topics, responses, and, even better than that, the help and generousity of members in this community which I have been exposed to has been awesome. Thank you for that

I have a question for you "frequent flyers" who can probably recall most postings in your sleep. While researching past articles a couple months ago, I ran across two different postings/topics that I cannot seem to find now. One dealt with a member who purchased many of his pumps overseas, showing pictures of his purchases in addition to others, and another was a two-posting article that was a straight-forward basic steps listing for a pump restoration. Does someone out there know the dates of these articles or maybe which members posted them? Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, and have a great evening!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Fred,
You can search this site by clicking on "search" in the upper right area of any page here on shop talk.

The pump restoration info has been deleted....its a long story.
Bob

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
You can search for old post by selecting the search link that is in the right hand part of the screen :
Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk
profile | register | preferences | faq | search

You can search words, forums , users and dates. I think the posts you were refering to were by gas pump rob for the foreign pumps but I am not sure. The other post was by dwaine and the topic was restoring a pump on a budget. Take a swing at using the search.

Scott

Scott
Wanted- Powerine and Powerlube items!
S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
sorry bob I think we were typing at the same time... Whoops!

Scott

Scott
Wanted- Powerine and Powerlube items!
F
Fred Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Thank you for the information. I never knew about that search option; that is awesome! By the way, I found both articles. Thank you for the direction and quick responses. Have a great evening

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved