Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
azjockey #380718 Wed Dec 26 2012 09:52 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: azjockey
Allright !! I feel your pain . Same problem Here. 3 car garage ,running out of room ,So I trade in my wife's Cady and bought her a mini-cooper.Ok for a while. Im putting in another garage but meantime the wife says that I should put all the old stuff outside. Really !!! come on its cold outside and she,s going to catch a cold. Just don,t want to waste money on doctor bills unless he has a nice flying a ,or cities , or stanavo sign for sell..

Gene

That's better than my wife Spiking my OJ w/ Anti Feeze!
Your worried about Her Health.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
And a fine opinion it is. My mother , a child of the Depression, recently died at the age of 91. She had lived in the same home for almost 60 years. As the one who is responsible for getting rid of the amazing amount of what I deem to be useless stuff, I now look at the volume of my valuable stuff in a different light. At some point, my wife will likely have the burden of getting rid of what she deems to be my useless stuff. Sign up now to be put on the mailing list when I go. : ). You think I'm kidding, right?

Collecting the Mississippi companies:
Billups, Southland, Rose Oil,Crystal Oil, Barq's
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
My wife has been giving me a cup of "Dry Gas" every morning hoping it will dry up my gas addiction. Has not worked yet but, I don't have to pee as much.

TerryL #382428 Tue Jan 01 2013 04:05 PM
V
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
V
just need to reorganize a little bit.

I see some open space in the back left corner you can toss a few dozen 5 gallon cans into that hole.

vintagecar #383108 Thu Jan 03 2013 05:58 PM
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
sounds like you do have a little more room in the house you just made some in the bedroom on your side of the bed.

Remember you are only as good as your help
If you don't make any noise no one will hear you!
coheley5 #383213 Thu Jan 03 2013 09:29 PM
D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
Andy Andy Andy what are we going to do with you? I tried to help you once before and now look what you've gone and done. That Pennzoil stand! That has to go! Wolf's Head sign...it can't stay there! And what about that Pennzoil drum? Sorry Buddy we just can't have you laying drums on thier side, it scratches them. Well I see it is once again time to bring the trailer. I know... I know... It is difficult to say this. But I really think it would be best for you to just let me take this off your hands for a while. At least until you're a little better. ;-D

Life is like a video game. The more you play, the better you get!!!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved