Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I HAVE A LIST OF SELLERS ON EBAY KNOWN TO SELL REPO'S IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A COPY....SEND ME A FAX # OR YOUR EMAIL AND LET ME KNOW. DO WITH IT WHAT YOU WANT.
DIANE

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Can you post them here?

I am always looking for anything Texaco or Oklahoma oil and gas company's, also I am a newbie at seeking globes.
E
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
E
I think that would be a wonderful idea HOWEVER, I am guessing that Oldgas might get heat from either sellers, ebay or both. I dont think these sellers should have ANY rights..but

Mainly focused on Oilzum, Jenney, Harris Oil items & original paint gas pumps.
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
I think its a great thing to POST , Lets keep the hobby clean

Sid

www.trifivechevys.com
www.knifegates.com

Looking to buy Sealed Power Piston rings ITEM's
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
FANTASY ITEM. Phillips NEVER USED Porcelain Pump Plates like this.
Curved PHILLIPS PPP

E
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
E
It never stops amazing me how many uneducated collectors there are out there. 130897488910

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Originally Posted By: eric grinder
It never stops amazing me how many uneducated collectors there are out there. 130897488910

are you saying the mobil sign is not right??

E
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
E
They can be bought at many repop sites for 20.00 and the little black adapter is extra.

http://www.gaspumpheaven.com/shop/product.php?productid=17133&cat=382&page=1

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE MY ON GOING CRUSADE AGAINST CROOKS.
I FINALLY MANAGED TO GET THE LIST TO TRUST AND SECURITY AT EBAY. I HAVE ADDED A FEW ID'S SINCE I MAILED OUT THE LIST,THANKS TO PEOPLE ON THIS SITE AND OTHERS. I HAVE KEPT A CLOSE WATCH ON ACTIVE SELLERS AND KEEP REPORTING THEIR LISTINGS EVERY DAY. THIS WHOLE ATTEMPT IS DEFINATELY HAVING AN IMPACT ON THESE CROOKS. MANY OF THEM ARE NOT LISTING AT THIS TIME. SOME HAVE SLOWED DOWN CONSIDERABLY. ONE ******* WENT TO LISTING ONE BOGUS CURVED SIGN AT A TIME. THEY THINK THEY ARE SMARTER THAN THE REST OF US. PLEASE KEEP REPORTING THEM WHEN YOU SEE THE REPOS LISTED AS OLD.
CLICK THE REPORT BOX THEN LISTING ACTIVITIES....THEN FRAUDULENT LISTING THEN YOU BELIEVE THE LISTING IS FRAUDULENT. REST ASSURED EBAY IN INVESTIGATING BUT WE WON'T HEAR ANYTHING FROM THEM. ALL WE CAN DO IS BE VIGILANT.
DIANE

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
SOME of the Vendors are part of the Problem as they are Making/Selling/Having items made that are NOT DATED/MARKED as a FANTASY ITEM.

TBA Feature Host
TBA Feature Host
Even though Ray got his money back..sometimes they let the seller keep their money and the buyer keep the item. Ebay will dig into its own pocket to make both parties happy. Ebay must have a lot of "extra" funds laying around to handle these situations.

The most valuable commodity I know of is information-Wall Street
E
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
E
I wish Ebay would seperate the advertising catagories more as well. Maybe under gas & oil there should be some year breaks like they do with toys. Hell, take a look at Star Wars action figures...they have a dozen different catagories! Maybe it would stop some of the more "honest" crooks to not list their items as year unknown...

J
J
All of your efforts, and the number one India supplier "stencilwork" is still listing and buyers are bidding away. Most of his work comes to American buyers who turn right around and list on eBay as some sort of "found in a barn", or "my brother had this for 50 years and gave it to me".

Really, did someone at eBay trust and safety department make you think they were going to do something with your list? I am not questing your list, I am questing the possible action over at the eBay trust and safety department.

I get shocked at even the number of people from this site that list unmarked reproduction on ebay with wording that does more to CYA than to describe the items being sold.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
i know of of many others on this site who are crusading against these repo artists and getting results, however stencilworks is a problem.........if you see a repo or fantasy listed as an original with a fake desription, report it to ebaY, then post it unde the proper place, the repo section so others can also report it

Last edited by roadrelics; Thu May 09 2013 01:50 PM.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Quote:
trust and safety department

= Trash & Smile Department!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved