Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I can't see many of those having survived. Great pictures Don! I wouldn't mind finding one, closer to home.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
I was the lucky guy to end up with the Atlas Tire cabinet along with a full set of NOS decals. It was definitely a trailer full. Here is a pic of the loading crew in the hot humid weather that preceded some bad storms in South Dakota last Friday. I got out of Huron just ahead of the tornadoes. When I finally turned north near Arlington, some serious straight line winds hit me. I looked back in the mirror and my trailer was up on 2 wheels. Had to pull over in a sheltered area for an hour or so. Good thing we had it well strapped! Marc, Big Max, and Mitch did a great job loading it up and Marc had absolutely every detail planned out. You could not meet better guys in this hobby.....I could sit and listen to Big Max tell stories all day.

Mitch,-Big-Max,-Marc,.jpg
Mitch, Big Max, Marc

David Stewart- Standard Oil (Indiana)
Re-creating the Humboldt Standard Station
George "Ben" Matthews 1931-1944
Roy J "Elmer" Maxwell 1944-1972
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Hey Thanks for the kind words David! Always a pleasure dealing with you and am also very happy you made it home. You left town just in time as you found out when you went north. That was the worst storm we had in 10 years around here. The Atlas cabinet could not be in better hands. Take care and keep us posted on the station project!The Hansens

Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I'm sure the bar owners are happy as the customers can see the sign now smile.Cheapest game of pool in town....after you remove the mixed drink straws and cigarette butts from the felt smile.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved