Next Thread
Print Thread
#426146 Fri Jun 28 2013 08:32 PM
N
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
N
Hi everyone, I am looking for a nozzle for a wayne 519 visible pump, can anyone send me in the right direction or have one they would part with?...posting this for a friend who just started to look for one...Thanks in advance...
Mark

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
I have a original nozzle made for the Wayne 519 by Buckeye.

Shown on this page of my site: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/bukeye%20nozzles.htm
Look for the big red numbers "1925."

In almost excellent condition, flex spout is stiff, just needs to be polished.

$100.00 shipped.

Email me for payment details at: jhsim@petrocollect.com

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
N
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
N
Jack,
Thank you for answering my post. I just finished sending you an email....I look forward to talking with you.
Mark

N
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
N
Hi everyone...
I'm still looking I guess...If anyone else has one of these nozzles for sale I'd love to hear from you. I've sent Jack a few emails and in 5 days I have not heard from him...

Jack, on the off chance you see this perhaps check your spam filter? Might just be a fluke and you aren't getting the emails? That happens alot for AOL customers...or if you're too busy let me know. Either way my friend or I would appreciate hearing from you. My phone number is in my profile if you can't reach me any other way.

Mark

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
Mark,

First of all, I am 78 years old. I do know how to use a computer, (I have written four books, all registered with the Library of Congress) all on the computer.

I also come from a day where you would send me a letter, it would arrive three days later, I would respond, you receiving my letter three days later.

Now we have all entered the immediate age, everything should happen immediately, emails should be answered the second they are received. Sorry, Charlie, sometimes we just have more important thing to do.

In my case, I just sold seven restored ECOs in the last 4 weeks, each selling for over $2400.00 each. Late at night I respond to request like this here, but in the morning I have to get my ducks in a row, and in my case, it is getting these seven ECOs out of here.

Remember, someone emailed me saying a friend needed this nozzle, the friend would be emailing me, etc. I received almost 30 emails per day from restorers/historians/pickers wanting to know:
we found this in the basement of our museum, what is it and WHAT IS IT WORTH; I found this sign, can you tell me everything about it and WHAT IS IT WORTH; I can go on forever. The problem here is if I don't respond, I am (to quote a recent email) a grumpy old man, or respond when I get time.

Email the hell out of me, just don't come on this site and post your personal differences.

If you have something to say to me, call me, my phone number is all over my website, don'[t make me sound like a XXXX here on this site.

It is now almost 1:00 am, I am tired, I will look up all the previous emails you and your friend sent me and determine what this is all about.

Jack

Last edited by Jack Sim; Wed Jul 03 2013 11:05 PM.

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I don't understand why some will post a phone # in profile but not their email! Others will post a phone # & email, but not their Real Name! It Don't Figure.
I get emails in my Spam folder w/ a real Name, BUT no oldegas user name asking questions. Am I suppose to know who they are?

N
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
N
Hi Jack...
Neither my friend or I are in any hurry, I use American Online for my online service, & half the time stuck with a dial up connection, and I always worry my emails aren't getting through. Has happened many times and I always worry about inconveniencing others.

I certainly didn't mean to make you sound bad or anything here on Oldgas...

I would have called you or had my friend call you but quite honestly figured emails would be more convenient. Please take your time, email back whenever you have a chance.

Dick, for this very reason I don't put my email in my profile. I always get my phone messages or calls. I don't always get my emails. If anyone would ever need to reach me through online messaging I keep up with my pm's. They've never failed me yet.

Thanks guys, have a great 4th of July.

Mark

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved