Click here for Original Gas Pump Plate auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
The last picture is Wippels Station. It is featured on the inner cover of the book "Gas Station Memories" by Micahel Karl Witzel. It is also featured on pages 12 and 13. It was a cool old station that becam a drive through cofee shop, then a pizza & hot dog shop which just recently closed. Hopefully the next business will retain the service station theme.

Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
At one time there was 1 or 2 original rainbow ad glass in one of the pumps

Last edited by Tbirdgas; Tue Aug 13 2013 03:44 PM.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Don't know if they are originals but here is a couple of pics of the pumps as they are now and I've found out the place is up for rent as is and the owner will not allow external changes to the property!! It would be fun to rent that for my Shoppe but it's too far away and it's too small of a building.

LOOKING-4:WELDING SIGNS,Charter/Finance/PulOil/Trulite/TruTest-Oils,True's gas CORALINE/RAINBOW, Gardner 70 items of Yakima wa., Wa/Or/Id Chief items
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
The owners daughter is a beautiful woman, she told me the story about the Gilmore Neon sign, you wouldn't believe. Great place to visit. Hope to re-vist in a few weeks.

Loved It !

B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
Just re read some posts here. The daughter (can't remember her name) told me the Gilmore was found digging out back with a backhoe, it was a couple feet down if I remember her story... Had to do with the owner first purchasing this place. That's what got him starting collecting ???

Doug

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved