Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
I thought that I should post this in General Petroliana Discussion so that everyone that is interested or has a friend that is a private collector would know about this sale. I truly believe that we all have friends in this hobby that are private collectors whom for one reason or another are not member of oldgas.com or do not Buy or Sell on the internet. I live in Bixby, Okla. and I am lucky enough to be friends of several collectors whom are older gentleman and do not show off that collections. This brings me to the reason for writting this topic. I often stop by there homes to see if I can help them do anything around there places and to see if there is any junk that they do not want anymore for they do not get out or leave there homes very often. I was asked to see if there was any interest in this sign. I will be posting a Arkansas U.S. 71 Shield Sign here on oldgas.com in the for sale notice. He is interested in starting to sell afew of his items. This is not a auction he is interested in offers thru me, after several days of offers if the offer is what he is looking for the item will be sold and go to its new owner or will be listed on ebay if he did not get togather with anyone. Several of you guys of bought from me in the past and present. I know several members that live in the Tulsa and surrounding areas, so if you would like I could also meet them and let them look at the sign for you. This is a Original Sign. Sign needs light cleaning only from years of storage in his warehouse. If you are interested you can see more pictures in the For Sale Forum on this site. All interested parties can email me direct at Cashst@cox.net with questions or offers or you can call me at 918-282-1644

[This message has been edited by Gas & Soda 4 Me (edited 05-18-2008).]

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
I have recieved several emails about trading for other motor oil signs, at this time he said that he is only interested in selling afew of his items and is no longer looking for addition items to collect. Thanks for the offers on trading signs. Shield Sign is still up for offers.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved