Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...I would appreciate some help locating porcelain Gulf flange signs (That Good Gulf, No Nox, Supreme Auto Oil, Supreme Motor Oil) for my collection...please send PM with photo and price...if you don't have one, but know of one for sale, please let me know...if it's on eBay, I've likely seen it...thanks!

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...I would appreciate some help locating porcelain Gulf flange signs (That Good Gulf, No Nox, Supreme Auto Oil, Supreme Motor Oil) for my collection...please send PM with photo and price...if you don't have one, but know of one for sale, please let me know...if it's on eBay, I've likely seen it...thanks!

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...anyone??

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
You might have better luck if you post pictures of what you already have. That way people won't feel like they are wasting their time sending pictures of something you might already have.

US Air Force Retired, 1981-2007
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...'the Devil is in the details'...here are four that I am looking for:

...they likely had 'mates'; that is, if there's a Good Gulf, there's likely a Supreme Auto Oil with the same characteristics, etc - and I'm looking for them as well...the pictures shown here are from eBay and other auction listings...

...the bottom edge is where to look: if they say 'MFD. BY GULF REFINING CO.', or 'Incorporated' (in upper and lower case letters), or 'LA', I'm looking for them...

K
K

Are you still looking? I came across two Supreme Auto Oil flange signs a few years back and thought they were cool. I stored them in my old garage with plans for using them in my new garage when it was finished. I had sort of forgotten about them until I came across this site. I can take pics and email or post them for you in the next day or so. The signs are identical, one is in much better shape than the other, I have not done anything to them as I didn't want to chance cleaning them and harming them is some way. Let me know.

Kevin

K
K
Here is the first of the pictures I promised of the two Supreme Auto Oil signs I have. Let me know if you are interested in one or both of them.

photo (2).JPG
Last edited by ktm125; Mon May 19 2014 05:31 PM.
K
K
Here is the second of the pictures I promised of the two Supreme Auto Oil signs I have. Let me know if you are interested in one or both of them.

photo(2).JPG
Last edited by ktm125; Mon May 19 2014 05:37 PM.
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...I sent you a Private Message on the 12th, when you first posted - please look near the top of the page for the flashing icon - click on that, and you'll see my message...thanks!

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved