Craig
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
It was Ended w/ Buy It Now US $200.00

JimT Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Damn right its ended. Really I should have asked if any one had a good idea what the base looked like as I only have Jacks book to go by and I didnt find a model that showed that exact column. I had already bought it. P.S. Don't worry, I'll try not to ruin ebay for you, Craig. lol I dont like when I'm watching something and somebody brings it up on here either!
I just thought maybe it might be a Erie model and might of used a little different column or something.

Last edited by JimT; Sun Feb 16 2014 09:24 PM.
C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
You are not ruining anything for me, You are helping all. If we really need something, we all can watch more intently to all avenues of selling. I remember missing the G & B double on ebay, and nobody posted it here before it sold. Everyone has a chance to be first if needed. Good information for the future use though.

Craig
Yep, everyone has the chance to be first, I unfortunately fouled it up on the Base Post as I was arranging for the seller to send it to me and he had to check with ebay on how to add the shipping cost. I knew I should have hit the buy it now, but he wanted to check with ebay first. Next time I'll buy it now and worry about the details later. I'm glad it went to someone on here tho...that takes the sting out some. smile

JimT Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
I've been looking for something to put an Arno/Romort meter on for quite a while. I've hmm-ed and haa-ed before for just a few minutes and watched BIN items disappear before my eyes in the past. I've set an item down at a show to think about it only to find it gone a few moments later upon my return. Sometimes I have to tell myself go for it and worry about the details later.

C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
You are so right.

Craig

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings *

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved