Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#517008 Thu Feb 27 2014 11:23 AM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...here's the back design for this year's shirts...if you're coming and want a t-shirt, sweatshirt or hoodie, please email marktheaardvark AT yahoo DOT com (spelled thusly to foil the spambots on the web)...please let me know what you want ASAP - as we have to order them on Monday, to get them in the shop so they can be printed...

...t-shirts are available in Navy and Vegas Gold; sweats and hoodies are available in Navy and Sand...colors are shown on the Gildan website: http://www.mygildan.com/colorSwatch/home

...t-shirts are $15, sizes S-XL; XXL & larger are $17...

...crew neck sweatshirts are $20, sizes S-XL; XXL & larger are $22...

...hoodie sweatshirts are $25, sizes S-XL; XXL & larger are $27...

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Killa work there dude. I'll be getting a couple, will PM the order.

CircaDesigns Looking for early AMOCO and SUNOCO items.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Love the design!

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
...anyone else who wants a sweatshirt or hoodie, please let me know TODAY, as we print the hoodies and sweatshirts to order - we don't print extras...we will only have t-shirts offered for sale at the show - and only a limited number of those, at that...thanks!

...I just got a PM from someone who isn't attending the show, and wanted to know if we could mail him a shirt...YES, absolutely, we can! Just send an email to the address listed above (my PM box is a little full right now), and we'll arrange payment and shipping...shipping a shirt, sweatshirt, or hoodie would be $3...thanks!

Last edited by gulfiend!; Mon Mar 03 2014 08:11 AM.

Looking for better Gulf items: signs, globes, cans and paper - especially porcelain Gulf flanges, and Gulf A-38 & A-62 ad glass...

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved