Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
redindianguy #522283 Fri Mar 21 2014 07:39 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
yes what a pioneer he was.i had many great conversations and would love just to talk to him....I remeber one that we had at hershey many years ago..there was national news about this great tornado in Oklahoma wiping out everything in its path....i seen Kyle the next day and asked how close it came to his place and he said, very close, then says, its time to sell........i use to love listing to his stories and he will be greatly missed by many.......

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Bob Richards #522638 Sat Mar 22 2014 07:22 PM
G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Kyle was a walking book of knowledge, he could look at a one peice globe and flat out tell you if it was real or fake. When I was just a young kid, I remember watching him get in quite a heated argument with someone who was trying to sell a fake one peice Red Hat globe at a show by me. During the argument, he offered to buy it so he could take it home and destroy it so nobody else would end up getting burnt on it. He always showed up at the shows with some awesome White Eagle cans or something you and I dream about owning. I'll always have great memories of our conversations & the education he gave me. He would always remind me to go back and trace over the places and collections I've found because chances are, I probably missed a peice or two. Thanks Kyle, see you on the other side. Goob

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved