Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#525474 Wed Apr 02 2014 09:19 PM
T
OP Offline
T
A very large auction consisting of lots of service station signs,cans and double visisble pumps,as well as a large selection of 1927-1932 ford cars and parts.Sale is on April 26 in Saskatoon SK.Auction can be seen at this website.bodnarusauctioneering.com/

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Some very nice re-rolled and re-lidded Red Indian and Enarco quarts for sale in can racks of twelve.

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Good auction, I heard there were around a thousand people there at one time. Prices were strong for good items and average for average items, something there for everyone's budget. Don, those cans did very well, especially the Red Indians. I got some decent items, I posted them in botw.
Ken.

What did the North Star signs sell for??

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Ken, glad to hear that John and Bert did well at their auction. We put in a lot of work to take those quarts back to their original shape. Funny enough I was re-rolling my first flat last Saturday. I used JB Weld to hold the seam together since most auto-body adhesives need an expensive applicator gun. It took a while to figure out a process. Unfortunately it will not be a cheap procedure with the time and materials involved. Cheers, Don.

rsz_img_1539.jpg rsz_img_1540.jpg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Looks good, another Chief standing tall!

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Hi all, sorry Andrew, I didn't get to see what the North Star signs sold for, it was late in the auction and just before they were up they opened a second ring out side and I followed out to there as that was where I got my B/A sign. I had good intentions of writing down prices, but with standing room only and it was literally packed in the building and holding on to items it just didn't happen. I tried to remember a lot of the big item prices but also missed some too as there was a lot of people I knew there and wanted to visit.
Yes Don, the boys did very well, the Red Indian cans did VERY well I thought as well as the Enarco cans.
Ken.

Originally Posted By: KL Bird
Hi all, sorry Andrew, I didn't get to see what the North Star signs sold for, it was late in the auction and just before they were up they opened a second ring out side and I followed out to there as that was where I got my B/A sign. I had good intentions of writing down prices, but with standing room only and it was literally packed in the building and holding on to items it just didn't happen. I tried to remember a lot of the big item prices but also missed some too as there was a lot of people I knew there and wanted to visit.
Yes Don, the boys did very well, the Red Indian cans did VERY well I thought as well as the Enarco cans.
Ken.

Ok, Thanks.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved