Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
THAT SOUNDS GREAT, BE GOOD SEEING YOU AGAIN. DAVE SAID TO BRING HIM SOMETHING COOL. SEE YA ON FRIDAY. DAVE & LINDA

G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
HI TOM, I REMEMBER YOU AND MY BUDDIE WES. HE USED TO SET UP AT AUBURN, NOT TOO FAR FROM WERE WE SET UP, MISS SEEING HIS SMILING FACE. THE PICTURES FOR THE AUCTION ARE ON AUCTIONZIP, BUT TO BID ONLINE, GO TO PROXY BID AND GO TO THE DATE FRI APRIL 25TH 6:00 PM. THERE ARE ALOT OF PICTURES ON THERE NOW AND HE IS STILL PUTTING THEM ON. I BELIEVE THERE WILL BE 300 ITEMS. ARE YOU COMING TO THE SHOW, WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU AGAIN. THANKS FOR THE INQUIRY. DAVE & LIND PARR

G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
HI JOHN, HOW ARE YOU DOING ?? CRUTCHES HUH. SURE HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT. DAVD & LINDA

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Surgery is today so I am not sure if I will make it.

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Question: Will tax be charged on all items sold in the auction? I see on proxibid it lists a tax rate of 7% on all items won + buyers premium, which puts the total premium over 25%? Could you please clarify?

Wanted: Sweney Oil items - Peoria, IL
Weekly Oil Can Auctions: www.OilCanAuctions.com
Collection & Items for Sale: www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Looks like the auction is gonna be a good one!
Here is a direct link to it...
Indiana Gas Auction on Proxibid

G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
INDIANA GAS SHOW AND AUCTION WILL SOON BE HERE. APRIL 25-26 IN TERRE HAUTE INDIANA AT THE FAIRGROUNDS IF YOU HAVEN,T GOT YOUR VENDOR REGISTRATION IN YET, DO IT NOW TO GET A GOOD SPOT. REGISTRATIONS ARE COMING IN DAILY. THE AUCTION IS STILL PUTTING ITEMS ON PROXIBID DAILY, KEEP CHECKING. GO TO OUR WEB-SITE AND ALL INFO IS THERE, ALSO HERE ON OLD GAS YOU CAN FIND DIRECTIONS AND ALL MOTELS IN THAT AREA. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. DAVE & LINDA PARR, INDIANAN GAS SHOW AND AUCTION.

G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
"Don't Forget"

INDIANA GAS SHOW AND AUCTION
AUCTION, FRI APRIL 25 6PM
SHOW, SAT APRIL 26, EARLY BUYERS 6:30 AM FEE $20.00
SHOW OPENS TO THE PUBLIC AT 8:00 AM. FEE $ 5.00
WABASH VALLEY FAIRGROUNDS, TERRE HAUTE, INDIANA

If you want a Vendor spot, go to www.indianagasshow.com fill out registration form and get it sent in. More info call 812-236-0434. Just 10 days away. Looking forward to seeing you. Dave & Linda Parr, Indiana Gas Terre Haute, In

G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS SHOW AND AUCTION, IT IS GOIN BE A GOOD ONE. STILL RECEIVING REGISTRATIONS FROM VENDORS, NOW ON A DAILY BASIS, JUST RECEIVED 3 TODAY. THERE IS STILL TIME TO GET YOU A VENDOR SPOT AND BE THERE FOR THE FRIDAY NIGHT AUCTION, THERE IS LOTS OF CONSIGNMENTS ALSO COMING IN. GO TO www.INDIANAGASSHOW. COM AND FILL THE REGISTRATION OUT AND GET IT IN THE MAIL, YOU STILL HAVE TIME, COME HAVE SOME FUN AND MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE AND SEE SOME DIFFERENT MERCHANDISE IN A DIFFERENT AREA. APRIL 25-26, FRIDAY NIGHT AUCTION AND THE SHOW ON SAT. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU. DAVE & LINDA PARR

G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
Indiana Gas Show & Auction is ONLY 3 days away April 25 and 26 in Terre Haute IN at The Wabash Valley Fairgrounds. We have worked hard to try and give you a nice show. All the advertising and flyers have been put into place, the web site has been up and running. all of the above has been done so you get the info you need. If you still want to set up as a vendor, you still have time, Just give us a call with your name and how many spots you want and pay at the door. Vendor set up is Friday, you can check in at 9:00 AM, Early Buyers won't be allowed in the bldg until 10:00 AM when the Vendors start setting up. It is a beautiful day here today, and expecting great weather for Fri and Sat. Hope to hear from you. Dave & Linda Parr Indiana Gas Show 812-236-0434

S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Dave, Can you tell me how many vendor's you have comming so far?
Thanks

WANTED:::Barn Hangers...and other fine junk...
G
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
G
Indiana Gas Show And Auction April 25 is the Auction and April 26 is the show, and we are all ready for you. We want to thank the vendors that are participating in this 2 day event, everything is in place to try and give to you a show that you have fun and sell, sell, sell. I just checked the weather. looks like we are going to have a few showers on Fri but not that much, temp will be in the low 70's, and Sat is a little cooler but sunny in the low 60's, good show weather. Have a safe trip, we will see you soon. Thanks, Dave & Linda

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Brent(Tennessee Pickers) and myself are headed that way. Who else is coming? Where's a good place to eat? Pat

Looking for early Pure Oil Company items(Energee,Detonox,Puritan)as well as any Woco Pep items.

Looking for graphic quart cans for my collection.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
ill be heading down tomorrow morning thru saturday, bringing some goodies with me too

Wanted: Sweney Oil items - Peoria, IL
Weekly Oil Can Auctions: www.OilCanAuctions.com
Collection & Items for Sale: www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com
M
M
30 minute drive from home, how could I not go

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved