Veteran Member
OP Online Content
Veteran Member

funny.jpg
Cold Pizza #531830 Tue Apr 29 2014 03:11 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good One! LOL!

A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown Ostrich behind him. The waitress asks them for Their orders. The man says, "A hamburger, fries And a coke," and turns to the ostrich, "What's Yours?" "I'll have the same," says the ostrich.

A short time later the waitress returns with the Order. "That will Be $9.40 please" The man Reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact Change for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come Again and the man says, "A hamburger, fries And a coke." The ostrich says, "I'll have the same." Again the man reaches into his pocket and Pays with exact change.

This becomes routine until the two enter again. "The usual?" Asks the waitress. "No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked potato And a salad," says the man. "Same," says the Ostrich. Shortly the waitress brings the order And says, "That will be $32.62." Once again
The man pulls the exact change out of his pocket And places it on the table.

The waitress cannot hold back her curiosity any Longer. "Excuse me, Sir. How do you manage to Always come up with the exact change in your Pocket every time?"

"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was Cleaning the attic and Found an old lamp. When I rubbed it, a Genie appeared and offered me Two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had To pay for anything, I would just put my hand
In my pocket and the right amount of money Would always be there."

"That's brilliant!" says the waitress. "Most people Would ask for a Million Dollars or something, But you'll always be as rich as you want for asLong as you live!"

"That's right..Whether it's a gallon of milk or aRolls Royce, the exact money is always there," Says the man.

The waitress asks, "What's with the ostrich?"

The man sighs, pauses and answers, "My second Wish was for a tall chick with a big ***** and long Legs who agrees with everything I say.."

Last edited by K W FRITH; Tue Apr 29 2014 03:17 PM.

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
K W FRITH #531842 Tue Apr 29 2014 03:57 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Here's one

An Engineer had just returned from a week long seminar. His boss, instead of asking about the details, asked if he was sick as he looked absolutely terrible. "Well..." said the Engineer, "I met this blonde and turned out she was an engineer-in-training and wanted me to tutor her. One thing lead to another and we ended up back in her room having wild sex all night."

"OK," replied the boss, "that may explain your fatigue, but why are your eyes so red ?"

"Well..." said the Engineer, "turns out she was married and had a baby at home. She started crying, and I started thinking about my own wife and kids, so I cried too."

"I see." chided the boss, "but that seminar ended Friday. How come you still appear so ragged ?"

"Well..." said the Engineer, "you can't sit there and cry 4-5 times a day for four days and not look like this

Seeking Knowledge and a Good Deal.
Always looking for neon signs and skins , Flying A ,& Wayne 60s.
JUNK KING #531928 Tue Apr 29 2014 07:41 PM
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
That is a good one! smile
* Correction those are good ones !

Last edited by buzzy56; Tue Apr 29 2014 07:45 PM.

Wanted TEXACO related items & SUNOCO related items .Signs -Globes et'c. Oil Cans - Grease cans .
buzzy56 #531933 Tue Apr 29 2014 07:55 PM
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Three "old gassers" were playing golf,one guy said "it is windy today" another man said "no,it's Thursday" the third man said "so am i,lets go get a beer"!

grin

hawkike #531942 Tue Apr 29 2014 09:01 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Wanta Be Flipper of Oldgas placing an item in For Sale Forum;

Last edited by Dick Bennett; Tue Apr 29 2014 09:03 PM.
Dick Bennett #531947 Tue Apr 29 2014 09:20 PM
H
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
H
A pretty blonde decides to try horseback riding, even though she has had no lessons or prior experience. She mounts the horse, unassisted, and the horse immediately springs into motion.

It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but the blonde begins to slip from the saddle.

In terror, she grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get a firm grip. She tries to throw her arms around the horse's neck, but she slides down the side of the horse anyway. The horse gallops along, seemingly impervious to its slipping rider.

Finally, giving up her frail grip, the blonde attempts to leap away from the horse and throw herself to safety. Unfortunately, her foot has become entangled in the stirrup, and she is now at the mercy of the horse's pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over.

As her head is battered against the ground, she is mere moments away from unconsciousness when to her great fortune...

Bill, the Wal-Mart greeter, sees her and unplugs the horse.

huskybob #531950 Tue Apr 29 2014 09:35 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
"I don't care who you are that's funny right there"

JUNK KING #531951 Tue Apr 29 2014 09:42 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
One more.

An elderly couple were killed in an accident and found themselves being given a tour of heaven by Saint Peter.

"Here is your ocean-side condo, over there are the tennis courts, swimming pool, and two golf courses. If you need any refreshments, just stop by any of the many bars located throughout the area."

"Heck, Gloria," the old man hissed when Saint Peter walked off, "we could have been here ten years ago if you hadn't heard about all that stupid oat bran, wheat germ, and low-fat diets!"

JUNK KING #531956 Tue Apr 29 2014 10:09 PM
H
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
H
Duck Hunting in Texas.......

A big-city California lawyer went duck hunting in rural Texas.

He shot and dropped a bird, but it fell into a farmer’s field on the other side of a fence.

As the lawyer climbed over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up on his tractor and asked him what he was doing.

The litigator responded, “I shot a duck and it fell into this field, and now I’m going to retrieve it.”

The old farmer replied, “This is my property, and you are not coming over here.”

The indignant lawyer said, “I am one of the best trial attorneys in the U.S. and, if you don’t let me get that duck, I’ll sue you and take everything you own.”

The old farmer smiled and said, “Apparently, you don’t know how we do things in Texas. We settle small disagreements like this with the Texas Three-Kick-Rule.”

The lawyer asked, What is the Texas Three-Kick-Rule?.”

The farmer replied, “Well, first I kick you three times and then you kick me three times, and so on, back and forth, until someone gives up.”

The attorney quickly thought about the proposed contest and decided that he could easily take the old codger. He agreed to abide by the local custom.

The old farmer slowly climbed down from the tractor and walked up to the city feller. His first kick planted the toe of his heavy work boot into the lawyer’s groin and dropped him to his knees.

His second kick nearly wiped the man’s nose off his face. The lawyer was flat on his stomach when the farmer’s third kick to a kidney nearly caused him to give up.

The lawyer summoned every bit of his will and managed to get to his feet and said, “OK, you old coot! now, it’s my turn.”

The old farmer smiled and said, “No I give up, you can have the duck.

huskybob #531964 Tue Apr 29 2014 11:23 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

A guy and a girl meet at a bar. They get along so well that they decide to go to the girl's place. A few drinks later, the guy takes off his shirt and then washes his hands.

He then takes off his trousers and again washes his hands. The girl has been watching him and says: "You must be a dentist."

The guy, surprised, says: "Yes .... How did you figure that out?"
"Easy.." she replies, "you keep washing your hands."

One thing leads to another and they make love. After it's over the girl says: "You must be a good dentist."

The guy, now with an inflated ego, says: "Sure - I'm a good dentist. How did you figure that out?"

The girl replies:..."Didn't feel a thing."

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Dave's Garage #532017 Wed Apr 30 2014 07:00 AM
Veteran Member
OP Online Content
Veteran Member

Collecting Vintage Sunoco
Cold Pizza #532440 Fri May 02 2014 06:18 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
After God created Adam, and Adam had been in the Garden for a really long time, he started to get a little lonely. So, Adam went to God and said, "This Garden is amazing, but I'm starting to get a little lonely; is there anyone that you can send to keep me company?"

God answered, "I have the perfect person. She will help you with almost everything. She'll clean, cook, wash you clothes, be your friend, and even rub your feet after a long day. She really is perfect in every way!"

Adam said, "That sounds great! How soon can you send her?"

God replied again, "I can send her right away, but there is one thing ... it's going to cost you an arm and a leg to get her."

Adam thought for a moment, and then said, "What can I get for a rib?"

JUNK KING #532442 Fri May 02 2014 06:23 AM
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
I had a hooker walk up to me and purr "I'll do things your wife will never do!"

"Really?", I said, "You'll iron my shirts!"

Last edited by T-way; Fri May 02 2014 06:23 AM.
T-way #533679 Wed May 07 2014 06:31 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

CHURCH SQUIRRELS

There were five houses of religion in a small town:

The Presbyterian Church, The Baptist Church , The Methodist Church , The Catholic Church and The Jewish Synagogue.

Each church and Synagogue was overrun with pesky squirrels.

One day, the Presbyterian Church called a meeting to decide what to do about the squirrels. After much prayer and consideration they determined that the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.

In The BAPTIST CHURCH the squirrels had taken up habitation in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a cover on the baptistery and drown the squirrels in it. The squirrels escaped somehow and there were twice as many there the next week

The Methodist Church got together and decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creation. So, they humanely trapped the Squirrels and set them free a few miles outside of town. Three days later, the squirrels were back.

But -- The Catholic Church came up with the best and most effective solution. They baptized the squirrels and registered them as members of the church.

Now they only see them on Christmas , Ash Wednesday, Palm Sunday and Easter.

Not much was heard about the Jewish Synagogue, but they took one squirrel and had a short service with him called circumcision and they haven't seen a squirrel on the property since.

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved