Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Topic Options
#421820 - Tue Jun 11 2013 01:50 PM Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone
Oldgas Online   cool

Loc: South of St. Louis, MO USA
Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps by Jack Sim in e-book Kindle version

Click link to view on Amazon.com

Load on your smart phone with Kindle app or view on Kindle device or computer. Be anywhere and have the info you need.

Buying through the link above benefits Oldgas.com with a small referral commission from Amazon.

Support Oldgas.com with bids from here
#421824 - Tue Jun 11 2013 01:55 PM Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone [Re: Oldgas]
BryceG Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Peoria, IL
whoops... didnt know that oldgas could get a kickback. glad i said something today though!

See some of my collection & Items for sale...
www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com

#423302 - Sun Jun 16 2013 10:24 PM Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone [Re: Oldgas]
Gas Pump Rob Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: California
This was/is a great idea! Too bad I still have a dumb phone!!!! LOL

Rob

#423757 - Tue Jun 18 2013 10:36 PM Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone [Re: Gas Pump Rob]
Dick Bennett Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: Santa Paula, Calif
Originally Posted By: Gas Pump Rob
This was/is a great idea! Too bad I still have a dumb phone!!!! LOL

Rob

AND a SMART PRINTED BOOK in truck.
Just a matter of time before these SMART Gizmo's start CRASHING like Computers or picking up Viruses!

#428357 - Sun Jul 07 2013 09:39 PM Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone [Re: Dick Bennett]
greasemonkey Offline

Loc: tennessee
thanks for the kindle version of your book ,it came in really handy today.
thanks again Garry

#428392 - Mon Jul 08 2013 12:11 AM Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone [Re: greasemonkey]
Jack Sim Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: St. Louis, MO, USA
Too bad Jim won't get a commission on this, but, the book is also available for the Nook.

One reminder for anyone buying this version.

Sometimes a pump will appear with information above the pump. This information is for the previous pump. Once you find the picture of the pump you are interested in, the information will be below the picture. A little confusing because you can only look at one picture at a time.

I still get people contacting me about a copy of the book and I explain how to come here and buy this version.

Jack Sim

#532605 - Fri May 02 2014 09:33 PM Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone [Re: Jack Sim]
Smith Oil Junkie Offline

Loc: Illinois
is the first addition still available? thanks Warren

#532805 - Sat May 03 2014 05:49 PM Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone [Re: Smith Oil Junkie]
oldnfuelish Offline
FATW Feature Host

Loc: Antioch,IL
Also available on iPad !

#532834 - Sat May 03 2014 09:22 PM Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone [Re: oldnfuelish]
buzzy56 Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Michigan
Originally Posted By: oldnfuelish
Also available on iPad !

Will the kindle version that is available on Amazon run flawlessly on the I pad? If so I will download it. Thanks Bob

#532838 - Sat May 03 2014 09:42 PM Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone [Re: buzzy56]
Oilcanman87 Offline
Veteran Member

I have the second edition on my iPad and iPhone both run great.

#532841 - Sat May 03 2014 09:54 PM Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone [Re: Oilcanman87]
buzzy56 Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Thanks John for the response.Sounds like the best route for me.

#542452 - Sun Jun 15 2014 02:58 PM Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone [Re: buzzy56]
Signs&Neons Offline
Petro Enthusiast

Loc: Midwest
Are you using the kindle version on your iPad? Do you run the kindle app then or ??

#542977 - Tue Jun 17 2014 08:07 PM Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone [Re: Signs&Neons]
Oldgas Online   cool

Loc: South of St. Louis, MO USA
Use the Kindle app

#543151 - Wed Jun 18 2014 06:04 PM Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone [Re: Oldgas]
Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave Offline
Veteran Member

Loc: www.mancaveshoppe.com email:bi...
Just got my copy of the Pocket guide!

#596089 - Tue Feb 03 2015 08:45 PM Re: Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps on your smart phone [Re: Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave]
vwlfan Offline

Loc: Western PA
Let me say thanks for offering [url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00505FF5U?ie=UTF8&tag=primarilypetroli&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00505FF5U]Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps[/url] in a Kindle format through Amazon. I purchased this book in Kindle format today and I find the pump illustrations look great on my IPAD (i like being able to zoom in and out with a flick of my fingers) and searching and moving about on the IPAD is very fast for an ebook with this many pages. Also with the Kindle format I was able to use a Kindle to PDF converter to create a PDF copy of the guide, which I can use both on my IPAD and my Microsoft Surface Pro3 in native PDF format.

Thanks again! (I am going to purchase the 1st edition pump guide in Kindle format tomorrow). - Bob

Moderator:  Oldgas 

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved