Next Thread
Print Thread
#53867 Tue May 13 2003 03:13 AM
W
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
W
who all is going to cheeses show we will be there with a 32 ft trailer full of goodies 40 globes lots of cans and original signs including a very rare seaside sign just like the one that is in the photo of the santa rosa show standing between the A38's see you there dave

------------------
dave

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Dave,
I'm not going to be able to make the show, but email me a list of the globes you have for sale.
Bob

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
I'm going see you all there....

J
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
J
Will be there along with a truck and trailer full of gas pumps, oil cabinets,island light poles,etc Smile and say CHEESE

+
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
+
I'll be there ,I'll have some pumps, extra skins, Parts, etc. Looking forwared to meeting you guys, have to stop by T-Ways to pick up some stuff,I heard the BBQ is AWSOME, can't miss that, See ya Friday Bright and early. Chris

Chris Holt
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I'll be there with my buddy and maybe Jodi. got my 'Oldgas.com' shirt yesterday - I'll be stylin'!

I'm looking for a couple of globe rings and some nozzles for some restorations I have going. Also 'Tire' signs (vertical) and maybe another lubester!

See ya all there!

Later . . .

Jim

D
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
D
I tried to email you but its not working , sents I can't make a long trip like that, how much are you asking on the seaside sign?? let me know, jlgas@caltel.com, thanks Dwaine

[This message has been edited by Dwaine Buck (edited 05-13-2003).]

B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
t-way your in luck with the nozzles we just loaded about 60 of them all types. an you no we will give ya a super deal if you fine some thing you like. also loaded are some very rare globes air stations signs oil cans and of course the bar-b -q grill. going to be a great show phones are ringing off the hook, weather is going to be just right in the hi 60s. an i can;t wait to get in daves trailer. ha ha hope to see you there cheese

W
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
W
dwaine $350 origanal paint nice but not mint will be in northern calif, end of august with a loaded trailer going to gpm auction and can haul a few things out in august if you need dave

------------------
dave

T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
You can bet I'm gonna be there if I can get away from work for the day. I've gotta keep an eye Jim or he'll "sell the farm" to buy a pump or something. Besides, I like to put faces to names, so I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys.

Jodi

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved