Next Thread
Print Thread
#54279 Tue May 13 2003 07:48 AM
B
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
B
MICHIGAN GAS IS ALMOST HERE. WEATHER REPORT LOOKS AWESOME FOR A MAY SHOW IN THE UPPER 60S.ANY ONE THAT IS GOING AND WOULD LIKE TO START PUTTING DEALS TOGETHER. LET EVERY ONE NO WHAT YOU ARE BRINGING. I AM SURE DEALS CAN START BEING MADE. DAVE FROM WARRIOR GAS HAS SOME AWESOME ITEMS HE IS BRINGING INCLUEDING 4O GLOBES. ALSO CHRIS & JEFF AN THE REST OF THRE GAS HEADS HAVE ALREADY POSTED SOME OF THE THINGS THEY WILL BE HAULING. LET THE DEALS BE MADE. MICHIGAN GAS THE SHOW THAT OFFERS FREE BAR-B Q TO THE VENDORS AND EARLY BRIDS, SELL AS EARLY AND LATE AS YOU WANT CAMPING ON GROUNDS. FREE ADMITTIONS ON THE 17TH. BE THERE. CHEESE

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#54280 Tue May 13 2003 08:59 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Wish I could Go Cheese - sounds like an awesome time. Dang - I am gonna try to make it next year dang
---------------------------------------------
Hubba wishin I could hang with the Cheese

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
#54281 Tue May 13 2003 09:24 AM
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
Hubba (and you too Dwaine):

You got a place to stay if ya come over to Cheese's show next year. I'll get started on cleaning out the spare bedroom and by then Jodi and Dwaine will have completed their cookbook so you and I can settle down to some good old home cooking & ice cold long necks! Bring Gini too. (Jodi and Gini can complain to each other about all our old pumps!)

Sorry Dwaine, but no pet turkeys - our bird (Kashmir) would get jealous! LOL

Later . . .

Jim

#54282 Tue May 13 2003 09:26 AM
B
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
B
HEY HUBBA HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT NEXT YEAR.BUT YOU DO HAVE A SHIRT COMMING IN THE MAIL FOR THIS YEAR MY FRIEND. CHEESE

[This message has been edited by big cheese (edited 05-13-2003).]

#54283 Tue May 13 2003 09:59 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks a million Cheese - cool - I dig the artwork on this years - too cool. Jim - Thats sounds great my friend - I want to plan this one out because Cheeses show falls right on Ginnis Birthday and I can say - I am bringin you on a trip to Mich for your Birthday and oh by the way I wanta stop by (The whole weekend) to a gas bash - LOL - Its cool - Ginni digs the stuff alot just not a fanatic like me. Thanks so much Cheese - and Jim -
---------------------------------------------
Hubba, feelin loved in Shoreline WA

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
#54284 Wed May 14 2003 12:11 PM
E
EJC Offline
E
Well, Mr. Cheese, this will be my FIRST show, since I'm new in the hobby..my girlfriend and I will be there with her truck Saturday am!!

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved