I purchased what appears to be bottom plate off of a visible pump. I purchased it just for the Lukenheimer Handy Valve. The old gate valves are so hard to find. When I got home I notices the wording STEAL*PROOF*VISIBLE*CO. cast into the plate. Does anyone know if there was a pump manufacturer by this name?