Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
For your consideration is a very unique, RARE, and seldom seen advertising bubbler sign that appears to be a salesman sample as it's mounted inside of its own carrying case, you will notice the screw affixing it to the case above the original BIOLITE logo. The fire graphics have a bubble tube behind it that truly looks like a real fire while the horizontal tube adds an extra element to the worm fed advertising. It displays wonderfully and works perfectly. I believe that the reverse on glass is completely original and the bubble tubes to be unmolested. The correct and original BIOLITE decal is very nice and I believe that the cord has been replaced for safety as it's white. The original leather handle on the top of the case is torn but the case itself is original and quite nice with minimal wear while the fasteners/buckles work as they should. This is a very rare sign and bubblers in general are highly sought after. The Bubble tubes are full and do bubble properly and almost instantaneously. I have had this is my collection for a while and am thinning out a few pieces to make room for others. I tried to capture the originality and condition in the pictures, happy to email additional pictures if needed. Please ask any questions. Insurance will be mandatory given the fragile nature of the item. I do pack very well and have excellent feedback. Please ask for an accurate shipping quote. I can also most likely get this to Iowa Gas provided its paid for. When was the last time you saw one of these advertised on here?? Asking $2,500 + the insured ride.

overview II.jpg fire illuminated.jpg label.jpg front case.jpg
Last edited by scalptrader; Tue Jul 15 2014 08:51 AM.
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
S
OP Offline
S
additional pictures.....

tubes.jpg top down.jpg coal graphics.jpg overview II.jpg
S
OP Offline
S
last few pictures......

case.jpg fire graphics.jpg overview.jpg
S
OP Offline
S
Offers? Trades? Free delivery to Chicago coin op show....

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved