Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
K
go ask the stupid farmer you got it from !!!!

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
R
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
R
delete

Like to keep the privilege to post here.

[This message has been edited by RARIN TO GO (edited 01-28-2006).]

[This message has been edited by RARIN TO GO (edited 01-29-2006).]

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I try to buy ALL 36B TOPS, CHEAP.

Do you have any BRIDGES LEFT ?

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
YES I do Dick.

And I now have 2 36b's and 3 tops. Even though you are a real slam artist here I am still thinking about selling them if you still wanted them, but have to wait until I get the new load of pumps in this next month. Still might need them.

You see - we can all bark & snarl like dogs.

Travis E. Towle
Topeka, Kansas

785-357-1004

H
Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
H
Travis my man........ you've got some serious issues.
bob

S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Travis,for once their jumpin on your rearend!I try to get involved and express my opinion but Ill leave this to the pros.Thanks for the email. Steve

------------------

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
AND TO THINK THIS ALL STARTED BECAUSE SOME OLD LADY WOULDN'T SELL YOU HER PUMPS. BIG DEAL...SO WALK AWAY...YOU CAN'T HAVE IT ALL....MOVE ON!

THIS POST SHOULD'VE BEEN LOCKED AND THROWN OUT IMMED JUST BASED ON THE "HATE, STUPID & PEOPLE" WORDING IN THE SUBJECT LINE.

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DOESN'T WANT TO SELL YOU THEIR PUMPS AT A REASONABLE PRICE DOESN'T OBLIGATE YOU TO CALL THEM STUPID!
SOMETIMES PUMP BUYING IS "HIT OR MISS"...YOU MISSED...WE ALL DO....AND I FIND THAT YOU CAN'T "HAVE IT ALL" IN LIFE!

BUT YOUR UNLUCKY MISFORTUNE SHOULDN'T ALLOW YOU TO COME HERE AND VENT YOUR ANGER AND CALL PEOPLE NAMES....OUTSIDE OR INSIDE THIS FORUM AS WELL. IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE, EDUCATIONAL OR WORTHWHILE TO SAY HERE - LEAVE IT AT HOME OR GO DUMP ON YOUR FRIEND'S AT THE POOL HALL.

MODERATOR'S PLEASE LOCK THIS WHINEY NEGATIVE DRIBBLE UP...PLEASE!!

DOC @ TAG.WEST

[This message has been edited by THE AMERICAN GARAGE (edited 01-29-2006).]

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
B
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
B
DOC:

EVERYBODY IS BUSY WITH REX'S AUCTION... I CALLED FOR A LOCK UP OF KANSAS LAST NIGHT. THERE IS A LITTLE HUMOR HERE THOUGH, YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT.

DOUG

P
P
About a year ago I ran into the same situation with an outrages price a lady gave me on a 36B on an old farm in the middle of nowhere. She wanted 5,000.00 for it. It was in good shape no dents and just starting to rust all still intact including the top. The globe had been robbed off it years ago and still had the power to it but would not run. I offered $1000.00 cash to see if I could get a bite. No luck. She stuck to her $5000.00. I thanked her and rode off thinking wow. I had a buddy that knew the lady so I thought I would try my luck with him. Bill called me about 2 months latter and said he stopped by the pump was gone. He asks what happened to it. Some guy from up north bought it for $5000.00 cash and sent his guys to pick it up. I couldn’t believe it. Now who was crazy or stupid? It sure wasn’t the old woman and the buyer sure had a lot more disposable cash than I did.

[This message has been edited by pumplover (edited 01-29-2006).]

M
Mac Offline
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
"It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it."--Sam Levenson

"If stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?"----Will Rogers

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Thanks Mac.

G
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
G
Travis all that trust fund sure isn't buying you any respect, but you need to respect your self to get it back. I think your dad took alot more from you than pumps.

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Hey pumplover,

There is a guy here that is like that too. He lives out in Colby KS or somewhere like that, he is old oil money and owns the fule trucks. Last time I was at his shop "1996 or so" he had about 30 of everything from pumps to globes to whatever. I have not heard any from him in a while, maybe he is busy restoring all of those items.

Travis E. Towle
Topeka, Kansas

785-357-1004

T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Sounds like a smart man.....

S
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
S
Travis I guess you have learned you cant vent on this site,HA HA! To many opinions in the world anymore,whos opinion really counts anyway?You might need that Tommy the way your getting beatup here.Let me know on that!Keep on shopping and dont look back,the tornado is almost over!!!!!At least your not cheap like me!

------------------

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved