Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
K
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
K
Must admit I found Travis's story amusing, understand how he feels, I can also understand how others here feel. In all honesty though, I can't believe that even a senile old woman would think that a rusty old pump was worth a million bucks, or even worth the figure Travis gave. I also hardly believe she would be of the mind to hold it against others in the hobby. While some may think it cruel to play on the woman's greed, I'm hardly thinking she's finally scheduling that long-needed hip operation now that her financial woes are a thing of the past. Her son should have the common sense to know they've been hoodwinked once he sees Travis's offer and just laugh it off. Anyone taking an offer like that seriously has some serious problems to begin with. A simple "No, thank you" would have sent Travis on his way alot easier than insulting his intelligence with a "million dollar" price tag. But that's just me.
Ken.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Did you ever think that maybe the "little old lady" was pulling something over on you?

There's more to life than getting your hands on everything you see. You seem to think your entitled to what others have.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
At the request of more than one active member I am locking this topic. I feel 5 pages of responses is sufficiant on this topic. His original post of his story and how he handled it sure got alot of responses and opinions of how he should have handled the situation. Whether you are pro or con on the actions of Travis, I want to thank everyone for their participation and remind everyone whether or not you agree with another member its always best to "play nice" On and off the board.

------------------
Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK and humble moderator

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
K
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
K
hey man... the mans a towle... whatever the hell that means.. basically i don't care if the last name was trump.. you showed disrespect ol' travis.. you posted your butt off the last couple of days possibly as a saving grace.. now.. i'll make this clear... never dealt with you nor do i want too..rave on travis.. you got nuthin' i want.. or need.. you are 31... grow up... if you want to take this to a personal level... email me... it works.

kmann

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved