Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
So I have two Gilbarco pumps for sale on Ebay (see my links in the for sale page). I know it's early, but I have no bids on them yet. If they do not sell, what can/should I scavenge from them and try to sell/donate here or on Ebay? I need to get them out of my garage (read as: wife is tired of looking at Sanford and Son garage) but do not want to take them in their entirety to the junkyard.

TIA
Chuck

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Chuck, gut the pumps of the heavy internal stuff, but keep the computer. Dismantle the rest, base, frame skins, top, ect, then pack it away. Do a SUPER good job on the pump that your working on. Tell her that you might need something from the other pumps (you wont be lying). Put those parts out behind the shed, after you tag them. My other half loves the first pump that I did, in fact it was her idea to get and restore more.... Get to know some of the folks in your area, maybe you can work out a trade, who knows what might develop? I'd just hate to see that stuff tossed away... I'd hate to see you lose your wife even more. Just let us know what you do....

BTW... I think 65Coronet, might need a top hir his pump, you might want to contact him about a top...
http://www.oldgas.com/shoptalk/ubb/Forum1/HTML/007029.html

[This message has been edited by Thunder II (edited 02-06-2006).]

Anything Chevron
[Linked Image from i17.photobucket.com]
I'd rather be flying.....

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved