Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#573143 Wed Oct 08 2014 03:51 AM
M
mike d Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I am cleaning up my Trimline gas pump and need some parts. It is a model 251 with dual mechanical computers. Mainly I am looking for the pieces that cover the dials and have the slots for the numbers to show through. I have heard that these may still be available. Any help to get a set of these , new or used, would greatly be appreciated. I have included 2 pictures; one of my pump being torn down and another of the same model pump complete

my pump.JPG my pump2.JPG
Last edited by mike d; Wed Oct 08 2014 03:58 AM.
M
mike d Offline OP
OP Offline
M
The second picture above is very similar to mine except mine is unlit and shorter.

M
mike d Offline OP
OP Offline
M
It turns out these dial faces I need, are no longer available new, so I am hoping someone out there has a couple used ones. These are all I need to complete my pump. Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I have this set available. They are a bent a little, but can easily be straightened..
They would also need repainting... $50.00/set plus shipping

You might want to check your local Petroleum Equipment repair company...There's a good chance they would have what you need.

Gil Faces 001.JPG Gil Faces 004.JPG

Imperial Oil collector..
M
mike d Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I hate to sound like a helpless person, But I wouldn't even know where to start to find my local Petroleum Equipment repair company????

PM sent

G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
It seems to me that with the internet, google, etc. a guy might start there by requesting local gasoline suppliers in Buffalo, NY? Some company is delivering gas to the service stations where you live, right? Did you research that before asking for help? Find the local companies and maybe they will have leftover parts from old pumps? You should be using common sense here. Paul www.severngaspumps.com

M
mike d Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Point well taken. I didn't realize that the gas suppliers are the ones with all the parts. I just figured there are independent service guys that repair these pumps and only deal in modern parts.
Like when I used to fix hot tubs, back in the day, I only dealt in new parts and current tubs. Any old parts were tossed out and if it wasn't a common part to go bad I never even stocked it. I wouldn't figure these dial faces to go bad..

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved