Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
R
If it's such an issue with Shipping man up call me don't say phones broke busy at work etc.. they make pay phones still 5135436656 call me . i I understand the effects of a busy life or work schedule but to say something is shipped when it's not it's wrong give me a few I'll post pics of the text messages stating the truth..

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
R
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
R
Originally Posted By: Notchcad
As explained numerous times, having a bit of troubles getting anyone to ship the washing sign besides freight. And with the filing a claim on PayPal and them taking away the payment would you still be expecting the sign? Thanks for those who told me this stuff was posted and know who I am. For those who wanna cry and have nothing better to do.... Send me your addresses and I'll send you some tissues.
AT LEAST THEY WOULD BE GETTING MORE THAN I RECEIVED...

I
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I
Dude,you're texas toast

R
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
R
This was a text message on Sept 17 with him saying both signs were going out together if that's the case why did I only receive one sign

Screenshot_2014-10-14-11-39-36-2.png
R
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
R
Here was the message I received thru oldgas.. all along it was supposed to be already shipped now today he says he's having trouble cause it needs to be Shipped by freight. All we ever needed was communication but I guess some people would rather take your money and run...

Screenshot_2014-10-14-11-51-26.png
R
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
R
That message was received on Sept 30 on oldgas

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
For those who wanna cry and have nothing better to do.... Send me your addresses and I'll send you some tissues.

You know where you can stick those Tissues!

IMO If your having problems shipping something, why tell the buyer it's shipped and why not just tell him (and maybe this is hard for you to do) the TRUTH that your having problems right away and not 2 weeks later.

This is a big reason why we all will miss DB. He was very proud of this site and how it made our hobby so much closer for everyone. Handshake deals on here should go on without these problems. If you can't handle the deal go elsewhere and do your deals.

I have purchased too many items on Old-Gas to remember and never once have I had a problem contacting a member or getting the item.

In my opinion Clinton, if you don't want threads like this, stop doing deals you can't follow through with members!!

Thanks
Mike

Always Looking for any Pure Oil and Sunoco Items.
R
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
R
Originally Posted By: Mike M.
For those who wanna cry and have nothing better to do.... Send me your addresses and I'll send you some tissues.

You know where you can stick those Tissues!

IMO If your having problems shipping something, why tell the buyer it's shipped and why not just tell him (and maybe this is hard for you to do) the TRUTH that your having problems right away and not 2 weeks later.

This is a big reason why we all will miss DB. He was very proud of this site and how it made our hobby so much closer for everyone. Handshake deals on here should go on without these problems. If you can't handle the deal go elsewhere and do your deals.

I have purchased too many items on Old-Gas to remember and never once have I had a problem contacting a member or getting the item.

In my opinion Clinton, if you don't want threads like this, stop doing deals you can't follow through with members!!
VERY WELL SAID!!!

Last edited by Rjhart123; Tue Oct 14 2014 06:12 PM.
N
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
N
Well said. Ill take the blame. It's 100% my fault. thanks for the shout out Ron.

I
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I
Bye bye, and don't come back.

C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Well I will have to speak up on Clinton's behalf on my dealings with him. He has never backed out of a deal, always shipped within a reasonable time as he is busy as we all are. Never has he stiffed me or not done what he has said.

I am in fact happy to say that I have enjoyed dealing with him and his help on my projects. He Has bent over backwards to help by even sending items without any payment or asking for it.
Can not speak as too other members dealings but this is what I have found with him.

Craig
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
...and he has a good sense of humor.

Dave GILL,
Dave's Garage & Memorabilia, Inc.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Always been right by me,above and beyond!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I have never bought any thing from him but sold him several things. Each time it took longer to get payment until he did not pay for an item. After that I refussed to do busines with him.

I likeShell [Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
R
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
R
Sounds like there's more bad to say than good anyhow I'm not here to cause drama but all i can say is after 12 hrs and even posting my number on this thread i still haven't received a call or message explaining what happened. People can make there own decisions about this member. I'm not saying he's a bad guy or anything I'm just saying he's not going to do business with. If I was in his shoes I'd called right away and either talked it out or refunded the money.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved