Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Sounds like he picks & chooses whom to do good business with, I'm not a fan of public forum "call out" but after reading his smart azz comments and needing some tissues cause I'm out....I decided to chime into say that he has purchased from me in the past and not followed through, numerous attempts at contacting failed and when he finally responded he had a similar half baked story and/or excuse. I have no time for people like this so like stated by many above "buyer/seller beware".....I simply won't do business with him or those who defend him ! Z

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
B
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
B
I had shipping problem with him long time ago and just wont do business with someone like that again. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me! Still waiting for tissues!

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
I have two questions. Will you answer if the cry babies call? Can you figure out how to ship the tissues? After all, these people are clearly upset right now. Getting the tissues a couple months from now will not help.

Ron, give up on getting this issue resolved. I'm not sure why you would want anything from this guy anyway at this Point.

Last edited by Bbburke; Wed Oct 15 2014 09:24 AM.

Check out my finds at Mantiquities on Facebook!!!!

facebook.com/pages/Mantiquities/167580613447712
R
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
R
I don't want anything at this point just waiting to be refunded thru paypal. Once money is received I'll be done.. I'm just aggrevated because I sold my washing sign to upgrade since his was nicer if I'd known this would've happened I'd just kept my sign..

Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
There will be another one

Check out my finds at Mantiquities on Facebook!!!!

facebook.com/pages/Mantiquities/167580613447712
W
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
W
Just wanted to chime in that I've done some business with Clinton and feel he is a good guy. Yes sometimes he is slow to respond because he's busy but I've not had a problem with him. I hope you two can resolve things amicably.

C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
So H1Hummer, we do not even know one another, but because I spoke up with positive dealings with Clinton you are saying you do not want to deal with me ?? How can you draw that conclusion ?

Craig
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I have not had a problem with Notchad.
Mine right now is with Bob Holliday @ Bob's Garage in Marietta GA
Has only pd $200.00 on a $672.00 bill from July. mad
Beware.

Veeder Root Rebuilds.....since 1987
Veeder Root Identification CD
Gas Pump Clock Repair
jkyocom@bellsouth.net
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Originally Posted By: Craig Osbeck
So H1Hummer, we do not even know one another, but because I spoke up with positive dealings with Clinton you are saying you do not want to deal with me ?? How can you draw that conclusion ?

Craig, I've actually met you twice at Portland swap....I don't know.....are you defending him in this matter ? Seems to me you were just stating you've never had an issue with him, I'm okay with that and as stated he seems to pick & choose who he does good business with, myself and several other people obviously have not, if you think that not paying, not shipping, not calling or contacting people is okay then I guess I would choose to not do business with you also.....however I don't think that's the case. I simply do not have time for people like him or those that think it's okay. Z

C
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
C
Of course I do not feel that the things that you said were ok. Was just stating that I had no problems with Clinton and he always treated me fairly. Who in the world would think that those things were ok ? Business is Business, just stating my dealings with him.
Hopefully I have not had someone on the short end of the stick in a transaction such as that. I even try to send out items before payment is sent most times just to get the stuff to people. The parts may not be worth much, but are helpful to people in their restoration projects.
I just wish I could remember half the people I meet, or at least 1/10 of their names.

Last edited by Craig Osbeck; Wed Oct 15 2014 06:50 PM.

Craig
T
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
T
Craig , your a class act guy .
One thing we all find out . Very hard to please all !
Some time the truth hurts!

Sid

www.trifivechevys.com
www.knifegates.com

Looking to buy Sealed Power Piston rings ITEM's
T
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
T
Originally Posted By: H1HUMMER
I simply won't do business with him or those who defend him ! Z

Craig, I agree! Noone was definding Notchad....There is NO DEFENSE other than HIM making things right...Which is what I tried to do by posting my advice and opinion.

Ron, Please let us know when you get a full refund! smile

Veteran Member
Online Content
Veteran Member
His user name is NOTCHCAD.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
His name is Clinton. Sounds like bad situation. But I have had no problems with Clinton.

Larry

In memory of DB 9/12/49 - 8/28/14
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved