Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#57511 Sat Sep 18 2004 04:03 PM
O
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
O
Welcome bjwels. I have the same metal shelves that Doc has in his 5th pic. I love them, I dont know how many times being able to adjust them up and down has saved me. But it can get a lil high$$$ Nice collections guys!!!

WTB - Any thing from ILLINOIS FARM SUPPLY COMPANY
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#57512 Tue Sep 21 2004 07:25 AM
B
bjwels Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Woweeeee!!!!!! We have been without power for a few days due to flooding here in PA... sorry I couldn't respond sooner. Thanks for all the ideas!! I'm so.. jealous of your collections... very nice!!! Yes.. it is new construction... so I kinda have a blank slate. I started to hang road signs and station signs on the walls but I need the height for the cans. I thought about building the shelves myself but was hoping there was a way I could cheat...LOL. I need some station racks... maybe I'll luck out at hershey in OCT. I had the neighbor lady over the other day and she offered to help me carry all my old junk from the garage to the curb for the trash man... I had to explain that it was a collection not junk... thats pretty sad... it needs a display!! I have probably 50 signs, a couple hundred cans, tire displays and ash trays, maps and map holders, f-1 racing uniforms ect... absolutly anything to do with a gas station. See I love antiques... and my husband loves cars... so this was a way to comprimise. I can do the car fleas and buy the cans and gas station signs and items while he drools over the cars..LOL. Actually eventually I'd love to build a 2nd garage and have it resemble a general store with pumps outside maybe like on the waltons. Some day......
juls ( I think I'm the only girl on here...LOL)

1 member likes this: Mamakat
#57513 Tue Sep 21 2004 10:23 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I guess its true..all the good ones are already married...LOL..What a great gal...youre not the only girl on here but one of the few...again welcome...too cool.

------------------
Hubba the GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Shoreline WA

Hubba: GAS GEEK , OIL FREAK of Seattle WA
#57514 Tue Sep 21 2004 10:47 AM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
JULS! YOU AND HUBBY ONLY GO HERSHEY? WHAT ABOUT CARLISLE?
I RECOGNISE YOUR HOMETOWN FROM SIGNS ALONG I-81. BEEN GOING TO CARLISLE FOR 20 YEARS NOW. EVER EATEN AT THE EAST AND/OR WEST SHORE DINERS??? YUMMY 2X! I WILL BE DOING FALL CARLISLE OCT 1 & 2.
COME OUT AND SAY HELLO!

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGES.
drcoke@optonline.net

DOC @ THE AMERICAN GARAGE
#57515 Tue Sep 21 2004 12:23 PM
B
bjwels Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I figured there had to be a few other girls lurking out there...LOL. Yes we do a few of the shows at carlisle as well.. never miss corvette week. I love flea mkts.... I try to get to them all. We try to plan our vacations around shows in other areas. Hubby gets a kick out of the shows ( so do I but it's a secret...sh....) I figure he could have alot worse habits... so instead of bitching..join him ( I figure it's "shopping" just cleverly disguised). I really do appreciate the pics and the ideas. I'll have to post pics after I'm done... but it may take awhile....
juls

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved