Click here for Air Meter auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I am lucky enough to have 2 cans that DB relidded for me and when I asked him for an amount--he said that this one was "on the house"! I'll probably have those 2 cans until the end.
I had always intended to buy one of the Weasel Oil cans from Dick, but like everyone, I always thought there ws plenty of time! I was Oh so wrong!

Last edited by K W FRITH; Fri Oct 24 2014 06:47 PM.

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Let us not forget that this thread was started by Owen, in the hopes of finding one of those cans! Lets find him one, and if there are more than one-- then there are evidently plenty of us that want one too!

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I can smell greed in this thread. Yea lets all make a buck on his demise. God Bless you Dick.
I'm Out

Larry

In memory of DB 9/12/49 - 8/28/14
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I continue to receive requests, for the "Now Famous" Weasel Oil can. As I was in charge of Advertising & Marketing, I only have one can, and one certificate. I do however, have a few Coin Banks, that don't fit into my Chevron Collection. Dick Bennett, like any other celebrity friend, was just that. A friend. We shared many good times together. Spent a lot of time together. Shared, traded, and sold, many items to/with each other. We even cut up (Photoshopped) Ryan Underthuns's Speedboat, and threw it in one of my roll-off dumpsters.

NONE, I repeat, NONE of these things, were ever done, in the hopes of any sort of financial gain, upon my friends passing...

Perhaps at this time, we should all embrace the Brotherhood of this hobby, and this Forum. Remember the sarcasm. Remember the oranges. And remember the friendship, and the wealth of knowledge, of the "Professor"...

Tonight, I'll enjoy a Barley Pop in your honor. However, I prefer mine cold...

Anything Chevron
[Linked Image from i17.photobucket.com]
I'd rather be flying.....
I asked dick to make me a few shirts years ago with the freedom logo on the back. He made one for myself, and one for my wife. He put testicles on the dog on my wifes shirt. He said anybody that puts up with me has to be nuts...

I dont have a Weasel oil can for Owen, wish I had 100 of them to give out to everybody...

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved