Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#578167 Mon Nov 03 2014 06:55 AM
Jarvis Offline OP
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Well i am starting off the roll call on monday. I see some up north are getting snow!! Not ready for that yet!!
Is it friday yet?

Looking for anything from Hoosier Pete, Platolene 500 and Red Bird.
Good morning gang!

We went to the cabin this weekend, they had about 6 inches of snow.. That was a surprise. Good thing we got the roof finished the weekend before. I finished the insulation on Saturday, it was much easier to keep it warm inside after the last wall had insulation in it. I waited because we had to remove all the kitchen cabinets..

Pretty busy week around here. I have five cars that will go out this week, plus a pile of parts that need to be packaged and shipped out. Have a good Monday everybody!

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Morning all! Ryan--did you ever get a picture of the Viper when it was done? Gotta see that!
Fairly mild here in North Dakota(40+) while it looks like the eastern seaboard got the cold temps and snow!
Back to the shop for me today. I got some pump parts on Friday and want to get those little suckers out of the way! Still have to do some clean-up on some signs too.
Have a great day on me!!--KEVIN

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
not ready for the colder temperatures here either! spent the whole weekend outside doing stuff in the yard. the new property had 3 or so old telephone poles still up that serve no purpose, so I took them down with the chain saw this weekend... decided to save the birdhouse atop one of them though.

we've also had a mole problem in our yard and they have really been tearing it up! so I got on amazon and read thru some reviews to find the best trap... and it worked like a charm. Got my first mole yesterday after only 4-hours of setting the trap! Now I feel like a trapper & I'm out to get the rest smile -- Moles BEWARE!... I'm after ya!

moletrap.jpg
the culprit & one big mole!

birdhouse.jpg
salvaged the birdhouse from this pole before cutting down

Last edited by BryceG; Mon Nov 03 2014 03:04 PM.

Wanted: Sweney Oil items - Peoria, IL
Weekly Oil Can Auctions: www.OilCanAuctions.com
Collection & Items for Sale: www.OnceAlwaysPetro.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Good evening everyone! Another monday in the books. Watching tv then off to bed soon I'm exhausted haha. Take care everyone!

Braden Splichal

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved