Oldgas.com Home  

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
For those who weren't there...Pratte's cars were amazing last night. He bought the best and the prices clearly show it. As for the Beverly Hill Billies Truck...that was the actual George Barris original truck used in the TV show...they also sold the I love Lucy car and Christine last night (Tuesday night). The memorabilia auction was amazing and the strongest auction I have ever witnessed (need to up the coverage on my insurance). Purchased a few neons but not as many as I was hoping. The whole town is covered up with all of the world flying in for this weekend. Bonham's, RM and Gooding are all getting set to start to and can't wait to go preview them tomorrow (Gooding is my favorite after BJ). If you're a car guy Scottsdale in January is truly a pilgrimage to be made.

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
I just got done with a complete inventory of all my signs, pumps, and containers and now I have to go back and triple all the prices. INSANE.
Ted

Ted Pam Ethyl & Polly Roach
Lodi CA.
209-210-8971
Looking for Signal, Hancock, Mohawk, Douglas, Gilmore and Richfield
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
Ted
If you have a Hancock no smoking sign or PP I will give you what the ones sold for in BJ! LOL Jim

West Coast signs, globes and quarts
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved