Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
RonG Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Restored Wayne 615 visibile pump done in Sinclair Dino motif. Pump has been inside house since restoration.

Pump-Wayne14-Shell-Wayne615-Sinclair.jpg Wayne615 Sinclair.jpg Wayne615 Sinclair-2.jpg
Value Questions and Showcase forums

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
You must have found someone that wants all those pumps gone and out of the house! LOL
That pump looks complete and if the cylinder is original glass, the pump should be worth $1400 to $1600 in unrestored condition. If you did the restoration yourself, and didn't pay yourself anything, I should think it would still cost $600 to get done.
That makes the value somewhere around $2000 to $2200? If you had it professionaly restored, the cost would be more like $1500 to $2500 for the restoration. Personally, I believe that it should bring around $2500, especially if you can "class" it up a little. Even painting the bonnet green would help.
You're dealing with the most common visible pump ever made, as Wayne made these up into 1946, for areas of the US that didn't have electricity yet. Consequently, there are an awful lot of them out there. It doesn't help the price of this pump any, but it is an old visible gas pump and they don't make them any more!

Last edited by K W FRITH; Fri Mar 27 2015 03:31 PM.

Everything Cities Service
Specializing in old Gas Pumps
kwfrith@gondtc.com
Cell#-701-739-6133

Moderated by  Oldgas 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved