Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
When I discovered this lot, initially I was interested because I restore antique toys and so I put it aside, till I had some free time. However, I soon realized it would take me quite a while to get to them, so I thought I would pass them on, to someone who has the initiative to do the job. There are some very interesting toys here. One of the most interesting to me is the Marx Banner Grocery Service Truck & the Marx Garden Banners Truck. Very few examples of either of these toys exist, well worth restoring. Other examples in better condition, are the Marx Missile Squad Truck & the Marx Missile Mobile Unit, both require minor restoration but are intact. There is also a very early 1920's Marx flat bed, a large Structo Cab Truck, a 1950's Structo Car Carrier, (Very Good Condition) & a 1960 Tonka Car Carrier. I'm also throwing in a Marx Truck Cab, so someone can scavenge the tires off of it. The entire lot is selling for $300.00. This includes free shipping to buyers in the domestic U.S. Not all toys are pictured, due to lack of space. If you would like additional photos, feel free to request them.

100_2550.JPG 100_2551.JPG 100_2557.JPG 100_2555.JPG
Please don't ask

Sellers may not request payment for the sale of an item to be paid through Paypal as a gift.
All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
S
OP Offline
S
Bump...

S
OP Offline
S
After may 16th, this lot is being taken to a onsite auction house for liquidation. After that time, will no longer be available for sale.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump Globe auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved