Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61649 Thu Sep 07 2006 04:05 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
We have grown to over 3700 members here on Shop Talk. I just wanted to say WELCOME to all of our new members!
Be sure to check out Showcase and Stories. We have several neat features like Found Along The Way, Map Of The Month, Sign Of The Month, etc.
If you need help posting pictures you can email me at Lastgas15@aol.com
Jump in and join the fun!
Bob Drake

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#61650 Thu Sep 07 2006 07:23 PM
Welcome new members!
Don't be afraid to post a new topic or reply to a topic. There are no dumb questions. We try to help newer collectors because we all had to start green at some point.

We don't know all the answers. If you can help with someone's question or their need for parts, please join in and reply to their message.

Be sure to click on "Home" at the top of this page and check out the rest of Oldgas.com. Click on "How This Site Works" on our Home page. Need help on Shop Talk? Click on "Help" at the top of this page. If you can't find what you need there, send a moderator an email. Click on the tiny postcard icon to the right of the name and date in each message. Posting images is not all that hard. We can show you how.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved