Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62697 Tue Nov 09 2004 10:00 PM
L
OP Offline
L
I'm looking for a book written by Bob Lee, SF Bowser & Company, APictorial History written in 1978, published by Harlo Press. Any ideas? Thanks

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
#62698 Tue Nov 09 2004 11:40 PM
J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
While Bob's book was a good book back in the 1970's it has since proven to be a book filled with pictures of protypes pumps. I suggest you get a copy of my Gas Punp Identification book, it shows over 96 pumps made by Bowser. The book is available through this website.
If you have any perticutlar information you need about Bowser, I have over two file drawers filled with information about the company, including a letter signed by S.W. Bowser himslef. You can contact me at: jhsim@swbell.net

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
#62699 Wed Nov 10 2004 06:06 AM
If you would like to order Lee's Bowser book, put "S. F. Bowser" in the search box at the bottom of this page, select to search in Amazon and click Go. When you get the page about the S.F. Bowser book, click on the yellow button on the right to order a copy. A copy may not be available at this time, but you can still place an order that will be sent out to a network of used book vendors. You are not committed to buy the book if it comes back with an unreasonable asking price.

If you would like more info or to order a copy of Jack's excellent gas pump reference, click on the picture of it below. Amazon usually has these in stock.

Oldgas.com gets a small commission from the sale of books through Amazon.com from links on this site. The commission does not increase the end cost to you, but it helps to keep this site going.

------------------
Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Jim "Oldgas" Potts
Your host and moderator

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved