Hey everyone,

We are looking for Petro/Auto vendors for our upcoming car show in Interlaken NY. Located right between Cayuga and Seneca Lakes in the Finger Lakes Region of Upstate NY. Heart of NY Wine Country.

Details: 22nd Annual Interlaken Vol Fire Dept Car Show. August 12. We had 1000-2000 people come through the gates last year. We usually get 100 automobiles. Food tent by firemen, Chicken BBQ by firemen (best you ever had) Live Music by great oldies band. Fun day.

I am Vice President of the department and my friend and I just took over the organization of this show. We have a Flea Market and really want to get alot of petro related vendors to set up.

Overnight (or long as you need) camping is available, no charge. As much space as you need. We can work out any details you need. We can probably even do a free chicken BBQ for any petro/auto vendors.

The other parts of our show have been strong, but we really want to improve this end of it.

If you have any questions PLEASE let me know. It really is a nice show. Not the biggest show, but we will do our best to make sure we accomodate you any way we can.

Please pass this message along to anyone you can think of.

I can mail our flyer to anyone who would like one, just shoot me your address.

Thanks everyone.

Always looking for Ithaca Gun and Lucky Sam soda items!!!