Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#63362 Sun Oct 26 2008 01:09 PM
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
hey all,back home again.saw alot of frinds and met some new people.foot traffic was down imo,lots of guys were ready to pack it up before noon.i picked up some things previously bought,and only bought some parts.there were some good pumps and some good buys but nothing i really hsd to have.(in my price range)quite a few wayne 60s and also complete blend pumps.cggas hed some good deals goin on.think he was gonna pay me to haul his trailer home!!LOLall in all,a kinda slow show for the middlin stuff.not too many parts either.still enjoyed it and playin in the garage with some of the stuff i brought home.mick

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
#63363 Sun Oct 26 2008 03:26 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Anyone Take any Pictures of the Show???? If so we would all love to see them.

------------------
Jason @ Esse's Garage.

***Wanted*** Always looking for Oilzum, Kunz, and Husky Cans, Signs and Smalls.
#63364 Mon Oct 27 2008 08:10 AM
We got back pretty late last night. We were planning on leaving around 9 am, but stayed untill around 1 or 2 pm. Got to meet lots of oldgassers and it was fun to visit. We sold quite a few pumps, and wanted to come home with an empty trailer. But thanks to Chris (cggas) and Randy Ross, we were fully loaded coming home.

I look forward to next year, Ryan

------------------
visit my website for original gas pump parts

thepumpdump.com

FREEDOM oil items wanted.

#63365 Mon Oct 27 2008 05:45 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
i tried to get mick to buy something other than the light sockets, with no luck. thanks to ryan i got to drive home with an empty trailer, and now i can auctually get 2 cars in my 24 x 24 garage, but they have to be small cars. had a good time at peotone, seen a few oldgasers, and hung out wiyh ryan and his dad. ryan maybe in the i will just bring my pumps to your place instead of taking them to peotone. lol chris

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved