Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
I have seven gas station attendant/car dealer hat toppers. Some are NOS. They are for sale as a group. These are just the toppers, and do not include any frames. NOTE: All of these toppers are the proper height, in order to accept an oil company or car maker patch in the front. I simply didn't puff all of these toppers up before taking the photos.

1. DeSoto/Plymouth logo patch topper. Gray striped pattern cloth. One mended hole in the very top surface. Also, some spots from use here and there. I have not done any cleaning. Presents very well. (two photos)

2. Buick Service logo patch topper. A bunch of heavy (undercoating?) material on this. I'm thinking the value is in the nice original Buick patch, which miraculously doesn't have any of the black gunk on it. I have not tried to clean this topper. (two photos)

3. NOS dark blue topper, with the stripe pattern in the material. I believe this one is correct for a Standard attendant's hat. No problems to note. (one photo)

4. NOS very dark blue topper. No stripe pattern in the material. No problems to note. (one photo)

5. Lighter blue topper. No stripe pattern in the material. Mended small hole and general wear on the very top surface. (one photo)

6. NOS off-white topper, with stripe pattern in the material. Has a few small spots on it, that I have not tried to remove. (one photo)

7. NOS off-white topper, with the stripe pattern in the material. Has quite a few spots on it. I have not attempted to do any cleaning. (one photo)

The price is $150 for this group of seven pieces. Shipping is additional. Your personal or business check, or a money order are welcomed. Thanks.

ah1DSC00015.jpg ah2DSC00013.jpg ah7DSC00024.jpg ah8DSC00022.jpg
Last edited by Jolly-John; Thu Sep 03 2015 07:03 PM.
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
More photos, beginning with hat topper #3, the NOS dark blue topper.

ah3DSC00012.jpg ah4DSC00006.jpg ah5DSC00017.jpg ah9DSC00005.jpg
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Last photo....Topper #7.

ah10DSC00001.jpg
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
This group of seven gas station attendant/car dealer hat toppers is still available. Thanks. John

J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Moving this post up. This group of seven items is still available. $150, or reasonably close offer. Thanks for looking again. John

J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Hi, Gang. Any interest at $140, plus the shipping? An average of just $20 per topper! Thanks for looking. John

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved