Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#64784 Sat Jun 12 2004 03:33 PM
G
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
G
Tokheim, Just so you know....a lot of the outside vendors pay an extra fee to start selling at noon on Thursday. We get there on Wednesday afternoon and park in our spaces. Thursday morning is used to set up and we start selling on time. You'll find the best deals on setup day, as a rule.

#64785 Fri Jun 18 2004 06:43 PM
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Got home from Columbus this evening. We had a great time!
We got there about noon on Thursday. We almost immediately ran into fellow oldgaser Richard Weir. I had no sooner asked if he'd seen Scott Shipers, when Scott walked up and introduced himself. We met Scott's lovely wife Janet later in the evening. I also met oldgassers John O'hern and Bill Fortune. We met Don Raleigh during the room to room swap. I've done business with John and Don before, but we had never met.

Ron Bettin had his usual great inventory of signs. He also had a couple of fiberglass Dino's.
Scott Benjamin was there with a pair of very unusual keyhole shaped globes. I'll post a picture of one of them later.

I'd never been to this show before. The swap meet was great, and the room to room swap was very good. Sales were very strong.
I only got a few pictures. I'll post them later.
Bob

Wanted: Gas pump globes:Sinclair & affiliates, IL companies. Ripple bodies. Anything Sinclair, Stoll, Pierce, 4 Bros.

http://www.lastgas15.com/
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Oldgas, Pegasus, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved